Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Baylor Takes the Three Game Series 2-1

1. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Baylor 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Agreed.
    And tossing aside the basic fundamentals that are tried and true of the game. Trying to reinvent the wheel and it’s not paying off. Let’s go get Louisiana tech and then wake up at Austin.

Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Baylor 3

This team will be fine after a disappointing start to the season. We have a very tough early schedule and it will help us in the post season.

We will need to continue to schedule like this and win some of these series and games if we ever want to host.

3. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Baylor 3

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, I know of a player that hit the portal at State. BT would write her a letter of recommendation to any program except UL. Won’t name the player, she didn’t come here.

UL still relevant and in their heads.
    Once a player hits the portal they don't need a letter of recommendation and a coach can't keep them from going to any school at least that is how it works in Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by 8675309 View Post
    Once a player hits the portal they don't need a letter of recommendation and a coach can't keep them from going to any school at least that is how it works in Basketball.
    Got that first hand. That’s what BT offered at the post season sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    And tossing aside the basic fundamentals that are tried and true of the game. Trying to reinvent the wheel and it’s not paying off. Let’s go get Louisiana tech and then wake up at Austin.
    Fine. Then enough softball people need to convince the administration that Glasco isn’t the guy for the job.

However, until that time, he is getting us to Regional championship games and has gotten us to a Super. I know OKC is the goal, but who do we think we could bring in, with our budget, that would make that goal a reality within two years?

I’m not convinced that person is out there.

6. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Baylor 3

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Got that first hand. That’s what BT offered at the post season sit down.
    UL may not have wanted the player anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Fine. Then enough softball people need to convince the administration that Glasco isn’t the guy for the job.

However, until that time, he is getting us to Regional championship games and has gotten us to a Super. I know OKC is the goal, but who do we think we could bring in, with our budget, that would make that goal a reality within two years?

I’m not convinced that person is out there.

We fired that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    We fired that guy.
    I'm pretty sure he fired himself

Here we go

10. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Baylor 3

Let me preface this post by saying this is just my opinion. The past few years, the majority of the Cajuns recruiting base has come from one softball organization. Glasco seems to be enamored with players from the organization. While a few of the players recruited from that organization have had marginal success, none has really had consistent success. Maybe Glasco needs to look at recruiting players from other organizations that can help get the Cajuns to the WCWS.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I'm pretty sure he fired himself
    Head out to Lamson tonight. Good weather, and the team needs the support to crush the Techsters and right the ship.

12. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Baylor 3

Quote Originally Posted by SportyCajun459 View Post
    Let me preface this post by saying this is just my opinion. The past few years, the majority of the Cajuns recruiting base has come from one softball organization. Glasco seems to be enamored with players from the organization. While a few of the players recruited from that organization have had marginal success, none has really had consistent success. Maybe Glasco needs to look at recruiting players from other organizations that can help get the Cajuns to the WCWS.
    Do we have the recruiting budget to recruit kids from all over the place? The Houston area along has more 5A schools than Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Head out to Lamson tonight. Good weather, and the team needs the support to crush the Techsters and right the ship.
    We'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by 8675309 View Post
    And some on here said they are losers and shouldnt be considered a good teammate for entering portal. So how could a letter erase that

15. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Baylor 3

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    And some on here said they are losers and shouldnt be considered a good teammate for entering portal. So how could a letter erase that
    Good afternoon Vic, I never said a letter could erase anything. MBB has a huge game thursday night in Monroe, will you be attending? #beatulm

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information