Thread: Administration has Killed Cajun Athletics!?

Default Administration has Killed Cajun Athletics!?

I am going to say it. After this Mardi Gras Season UL administration has killed Cajun Athletics.

How you get rid of tailgating? Then charging outrageous prices for tailgating? I get it but we need the common folk to join in.

We need food trucks, vendors, beer vendors, tents, tables, chairs, live band in a central square etc.

Think Festivals, Mardi Gras etcProblem is the common folk doesnt feel welcome because they either do not know about it, or it is not advertised, and is not a bigger spectacle then what it should be.

We need to change how we think.

Please do something about tailgating at Cajun events !!

Fans just want to have a good time! Mardi Gras is a perfect example what to do enticing people to come to your event.

Default Re: Administration has Killed Cajun Athletics!?

They do not want Walmart fans. They also don’t want their students as fans either.

No other entity in this state has created more LSU fans than our administration. Then they blame it on Baton Rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I am going to say it. After this Mardi Gras Season UL administration has killed Cajun Athletics.

How you get rid of tailgating? Then charging outrageous prices for tailgating? I get it but we need the common folk to join in.

We need food trucks, vendors, beer vendors, tents, tables, chairs, live band in a central square etc.

Think Festivals, Mardi Gras etcProblem is the common folk doesnt feel welcome because they either do not know about it, or it is not advertised, and is not a bigger spectacle then what it should be.

We need to change how we think.

Please do something about tailgating at Cajun events !!

Fans just want to have a good time! Mardi Gras is a perfect example what to do enticing people to come to your event.
    I think it's hilarious that they are worried about liability all year long. However, let a janky carnival and 10k drunks around an active construction for Mardi Gras.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Ah, one of many horses beaten to glue status on RP.

Thread Information