Thread: Golf: Louisiana Wraps Up Play at Hal Williams Collegiate

1. UL Golf Golf: Louisiana Wraps Up Play at Hal Williams Collegiate

Malan Potgieter recorded his sixth round in the 60's during the 2023-24 season and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Golf team concluded its first event of the spring season on Tuesday at the Hal Williams Collegiate at Magnolia Grove Crossings Golf Club.

Default Re: Golf: Louisiana Wraps Up Play at Hal Williams Collegiate

Last place. Only 46 strokes out of first place. Few tweaks here and there, we’re ok. ��

Last edited by 60swerethebest; February 13th, 2024 at 07:32 pm. Reason: Emoji not shown

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Last place. Only 46 strokes out of first place. Few tweaks here and there, we’re ok. ��
    At some point hopefully we realize that Theo is not the answer. Nice dude but politics in D1 athletics is not the answer. I realize we can’t pay much but it’s absurd how bad he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    At some point hopefully we realize that Theo is not the answer. Nice dude but politics in D1 athletics is not the answer. I realize we can’t pay much but it’s absurd how bad he is.
    Yet another last placed finish. How many times has this happened over the years. Continued mediocre performances that seem to document his coaching career. Another sport with zero expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    I was wondering when the gallery was gonna chime in and start the pile on. Team had a nice fall on the heels of an NCAA Tournament.

Bad tournament: time to move on.

This is where I wish so many of the Monday morning QBs who troll this website would go work for that athletic dept, just for a year. I promise you’d walk away with a different perspective.

Not picking on your opinion, this is just a post coming too often on every sport. Can see it creeping in on softball since they’ve lost a “season-ending” 3 straight games.

And it’s gonna come with baseball if they lose 2 against Wright St. And basketball, and football, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Told y'all this was a tough track!

Thread Information