Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question Regarding Baseball Season Tickets

UL Baseball Question Regarding Baseball Season Tickets

I have had 4 Baseball season tickets for several years and renewed for this season a number of months back. But I have a question that I hope someone on this board can answer.

I went to my ticket account today (the new one) to try and download the tickets to the wallet on my phone. However, they do not appear in my account! Has the ticket office loaded them on anyone's account yet? The season begins Friday, so I would think everyone's tickets should be available by now.

I may have to go to the ticket office Wednesday if they do not show up in my account!!!

Default Re: Question Regarding Baseball Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I have had 4 Baseball season tickets for several years and renewed for this season a number of months back. But I have a question that I hope someone on this board can answer.

I went to my ticket account today (the new one) to try and download the tickets to the wallet on my phone. However, they do not appear in my account! Has the ticket office loaded them on anyone's account yet? The season begins Friday, so I would think everyone's tickets should be available by now.

I may have to go to the ticket office Wednesday if they do not show up in my account!!!
    They are not in mine as well as of yet. I will check Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    They are not in mine as well as of yet. I will check Wednesday.
    Thank's for letting me know. I feel a little better now!

4. Default Re: Question Regarding Baseball Season Tickets

You should have received a link from ticket dept, which allows you to add to your acct, then transfer to your wallet since the 1st of the month.

I accessed mine about a week ago and transferred to my Google Wallet...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKareem View Post
    You should have received a link from ticket dept, which allows you to add to your acct, then transfer to your wallet since the 1st of the month.
    Received a link to set up my profile on the new platform. No link for my tickets.

My baseball tickets are in my account.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    My baseball tickets are in my account.
    A buddy of mine has an old pos phone and couldn't access his tickets because of it. Could be your phone

Sorry, meant for the previous poster

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post

One potential issue... you can only view your tickets and move to a wallet on a mobile device. Can't do that on a desktop...

Tickets are in my account. They were from day 1 when I created my new account via Paciolan.

We have some friends coming with us this week. I was able to quickly and easily transfer them to their Paciolan account.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Tickets are in my account. They were from day 1 when I created my new account via Paciolan.

We have some friends coming with us this week. I was able to quickly and easily transfer them to their Paciolan account.
    So after speaking with Brandon, you cannot transfer your tickets to Paciolan from your laptop or desktop. It needs to be done on the phone app. Problem solved for me once you open your events and tranfer the game tickets to your wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    So after speaking with Brandon, you cannot transfer your tickets to Paciolan from your laptop or desktop. It needs to be done on the phone app. Problem solved for me once you open your events and tranfer the game tickets to your wallet.
    Good to know. Everything I have done so far has been on my phone. Guess that is what I will continue doing.

So far, I find everything with the new system has been very user friendly. No complaints here.

What if you would prefer your tickets printed is that an option? Is that still done at the Cajun Dome now that they are no longer with ticket master?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What if you would prefer your tickets printed is that an option? Is that still done at the Cajun Dome now that they are no longer with ticket master?
    i spoke with brandon yesterday, and he told me that if you do decide to print them, the mobile version will no longer work for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I heard it's $30 to print them

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information