Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question Regarding Baseball Season Tickets

Default Re: Question Regarding Baseball Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What if you would prefer your tickets printed is that an option? Is that still done at the Cajun Dome now that they are no longer with ticket master?
    It at the soccer comlplex now, after basketball they are done with ticketmaster/cajundome. $35 to print them.

Very few seats left behind the plate

Could not access my tickets yesterday, called office an no answer. I did not want to leave message because I guessed they were closed on Ash Wednesday. Called today and nice lady Mckenna answered and helped me. It seems the app has had some glitches. I went to site directly from safari and was able to see my ticket and move it to wallet. She said the glitches were only on first contac and the app should work for any transfers of tickets I might do during the season.
    I had never seen what the web address was until today. I had done the code to change my password yesterday.

FYI it is ragincajuns.evenue.net

All easy after going to this site. Good Luck

UL Baseball Baseball tickets:

Where are my baseball tickets? Should I see them through PACIOLAN in the “Geaux Cajuns” app?

Default Re: Baseball tickets:

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Where are my baseball tickets? Should I see them through PACIOLAN in the “Geaux Cajuns” app?
    https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...Season-Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Yes
    I’ve got nothing… Except maybe a problem?…

8. Default Re: Question Regarding Baseball Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Could not access my tickets yesterday, called office an no answer. I did not want to leave message because I guessed they were closed on Ash Wednesday. Called today and nice lady Mckenna answered and helped me. It seems the app has had some glitches. I went to site directly from safari and was able to see my ticket and move it to wallet. She said the glitches were only on first contac and the app should work for any transfers of tickets I might do during the season.
    I had never seen what the web address was until today. I had done the code to change my password yesterday.

…..Help!!!!! Will try to get them 2moreo

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..Help!!!!! Will try to get them 2moreo
    Did you get rid of Java Lady? You need her now more than ever!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post

I think some of this has to do with Ticketmaster is still involved until basketball is over. Their site still comes up when I click on "tickets" in my app; but I just type in the site for Pacilan (sp?) ragincajuns.evenue.com and all is good. I am quite impressed with our new "ticket master" now!

Did you get the email from UL to setup your Paciolan account? That had to happen first. Call the ticket office if you continue to have trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I heard it's $30 to print them
    I went by the ticket office yesterday and was told 35 to print.

Best deal in town. You pay for season tickets and all the donations that go along with buying said tickets. And if you want an actual ticket that will be 35 dollars more. You cannot make this up 35 dollars for the right to have the ticket that you already purchased.

Just curious what is the actual overhead cost on printing a season ticket?

In the app are you clicking on "tickets"?
    After that is it opening up to the site: https://ragincajuns.evenue.com?
    Did you create your new account needed for them? (this should actually be the first thing you do and you probably need to do that on a computer - I got an email with instructions)

When you do get into their site with your account, select the "Manage my Cajuns Account" and select the option you need. That works for me and I hope for you.

Best deal in town. You pay for season tickets and all the donations that go along with buying said tickets. And if you want an actual ticket that will be 35 dollars more. You cannot make this up 35 dollars for the right to have the ticket that you already purchased.

$36; you are getting a deal!

I'm more surprised they even offer an option to get paper. $35 is a fair price for that. There are not many venues left that are not all electronic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information