Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weekend Rotation

Default Re: Weekend Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    So no tv Saturday when it’s supposed to be raining. Damn that’s gonna suck
    I'm thinking we will see a double header Saturday with Friday night rain ending before noon Saturday. It'll be cold and windy. PLAY BALL!!!

For that double header last year ('bout halfway through the season) I like the fact they let us back in with our drinks. Walking into the T with a Jameson on ice, that's what I'm talking bout.

Quote Originally Posted by STPacronym View Post
    If you go to ragincajuns.com and look at the baseball schedule, the games that have video available are listed on the schedule. Don't know that it was "announced" or if it was updated subsequent to the question being asked, but the info is there now.
    Thanks for the heads up. I see the ESPN+ listings are now on the schedule.

Forecast looks much better now. Just 15-20% now for Friday night and should be beautiful the rest of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Forecast looks much better now. Just 15-20% now for Friday night and should be beautiful the rest of the weekend.
    Hmm, which app? I'm seeing 70% Friday and into Saturday afternoon with a high of 46 Saturday. Brrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Hmm, which app? I'm seeing 70% Friday and into Saturday afternoon with a high of 46 Saturday. Brrrr
    I was looking on the KATC app. But forgot to switch back to Lafayette!

Shows 30/40% for Friday now which is still better than earlier in the week. Fingers crossed that all games can be played.

And yes, Saturday afternoon will certainly be chilly

7. Default Re: Weekend Rotation

I know the expectations for this team are pretty high going into the season, but I have not been able to know for sure what the entire lineup is going to look like opening day. I know it will be a little bit of a work in progress as the season progresses, but maybe some of you can fill in the holes.

C--I assume this will be Jose Torres, he looks like an excellent defensive catcher with some decent offensive output in JUCO, but I am sure we are looking for him to be a solid defensive catcher and whatever we get from him on the offensive side will be just a little extra.

SS--Kyle Debarge, nuff said

2B--John Taylor, see above with Kyle Debarge

OF--Conner Higgs, I am ready for a breakout season for this young man.

What are we looking at on 3B, 1B and the other 2 OF positions and DH.

I know that our weekend rotation will be the law firm of Martinez, Morgan and Fluno.

Potential double header if weather forces one. Too bad "Night Moves" isn't still down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I know the expectations for this team are pretty high going into the season, but I have not been able to know for sure what the entire lineup is going to look like opening day. I know it will be a little bit of a work in progress as the season progresses, but maybe some of you can fill in the holes.

C--I assume this will be Jose Torres, he looks like an excellent defensive catcher with some decent offensive output in JUCO, but I am sure we are looking for him to be a solid defensive catcher and whatever we get from him on the offensive side will be just a little extra.

SS--Kyle Debarge, nuff said

2B--John Taylor, see above with Kyle Debarge

OF--Conner Higgs, I am ready for a breakout season for this young man.

What are we looking at on 3B, 1B and the other 2 OF positions and DH.

I know that our weekend rotation will be the law firm of Martinez, Morgan and Fluno.
    I believe 3B is going to be Duncan Pastore who is a JUCO transfer. Connor Cuff is a talented freshman that he is competing with for the spot. 1B will probably be Zambo. I think Zack Storbakken took reps at 1b too in the scrimmages I went to.

My guess for OF is Higgs CF, Stelly LF and RF will rotate dudes depending on who is hot at the plate. Halter, Yuhaz, Alexander would be my guess.

No source or anything behind this, just what I noticed when going to the intrasquads throughout the fall/spring.

10. Default Re: Weekend Rotation

Ben Robichaux is out about a month. Broke hamate bone in hand. Had to have surgery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information