Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SBC-MAC Challenge: LA 86, BG 60

Default Re: SBC-MAC Challenge: LA 86, BG 60

Why dont they put their autoBids on the line in the challenges.
    Winner gets both.

Default Re: SBC-MAC Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    What is the name of our play by play guy today? He is great. Would like to see him take over as Voice of the Cajuns when Jay retires.
    He could pronounce Louisiana correctly.he even threw is in a "string Music" for good measure.

This may have been best performance of season by the Cajuns. Hopefully this performance allowed team to regain their mojo as they prepare to go on the road. They will need their confidence to have success in what will be hostile environments as they go east.

First time in 40 plus years the attendance was under 1k. Maybe first time ever. Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    First time in 40 plus years the attendance was under 1k. Maybe first time ever. Embarrassing
    Happened during the COVID year. But that’s an outlier. Outside of that, I can’t ever remember seeing a crowd of under 1,000.

Oof. I was there but not surprised at all the attendance was what it was

Thanks SBC/CD. Zero forethought.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Thanks SBC/CD. Zero forethought.
    Its probably wishful thinking but I wish the SBC would schedule us for road games during the Mardi gras timeframe. With the SBC headquarters being based in NOLA they should understand

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Its probably wishful thinking but I wish the SBC would schedule us for road games during the Mardi gras timeframe. With the SBC headquarters being based in NOLA they should understand
    I thought Gill was hired because of his basketball background. Still a one bid league.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    He could pronounce Louisiana correctly.he even threw is in a "string Music" for good measure.
    So what is his name? I believe Eric Mouton was on air with him. Does he only do basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    So what is his name? I believe Eric Mouton was on air with him. Does he only do basketball?
    Jeff Palermo
    https://muckrack.com/jeff-palermo

He's been doing high school football games statewide on Cox Sports for several years

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I thought Gill was hired because of his basketball background. Still a one bid league.
    23 of 32 leagues garner only one bid most years. Sometimes it is 24 of 32. The SBC dominated the challenge this weekend. Situation today was due to the decision to play all SBC hosted games this weekend. Hopefully both games occur prior to conference next season. Personally I think we are not focusing enough on how well Cajuns played today. The guys deserve loads of credit for how they locked in and bounced back from poor game on Wednesday. The attendance issue has gotten plenty of attention. Too late to do anything about it this season with only 2 games remaining. Serious attention to problem needs to be paid in offseason by administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    23 of 32 leagues garner only one bid most years. Sometimes it is 24 of 32. The SBC dominated the challenge this weekend. Situation today was due to the decision to play all SBC hosted games this weekend. Hopefully both games occur prior to conference next season. Personally I think we are not focusing enough on how well Cajuns played today. The guys deserve loads of credit for how they locked in and bounced back from poor game on Wednesday. The attendance issue has gotten plenty of attention. Too late to do anything about it this season with only 2 games remaining. Serious attention to problem needs to be paid in offseason by administration.
    It’s unrealistic to have it revealed we sold less than 1,000 season tickets this year and think that won’t be heavily discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    The guys played excellent defense today. The 7 footer was a non factor and team wise BG definitely had a height advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    It’s unrealistic to have it revealed we sold less than 1,000 season tickets this year and think that won’t be heavily discussed.
    Only way to fix it is more extensions!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information