Thread: WBB: Louisiana to Close Out Four-Game Road Trip at Central Michigan

1. UL Basketball WBB: Louisiana to Close Out Four-Game Road Trip at Central Michigan

Women's basketball closes out its four-game road trip with a midday matchup at Central Michigan on Saturday as part of the MAC-SBC Challenge.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: WBB: Louisiana to Close Out Four-Game Road Trip at Central Michigan

Buzzer beater(ish) 3 for the Louisiana win. Like .2 left on the clock.

Both teams were bad from the field. Central Michigan @ 28%.

Cajuns led by 14 at one point, then actually lost the lead in a pretty good 4th quarter.

I watchedmay have nightmares this week. So many wide open shots andCLANK. On the flip side, our girls played very well on defense. Loved the intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I watchedmay have nightmares this week. So many wide open shots andCLANK. On the flip side, our girls played very well on defense. Loved the intensity.
    That’s the thing with WBB. No way to differentiate the cause of the clank. Defense or just can’t shoot consistently.

CMU with my favorite stat…single digit first quarter.

https://docs.google.com/gview?url=ht.=1707598321182

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    That’s the thing with WBB. No way to differentiate the cause of the clank. Defense or just can’t shoot consistently.

CMU with my favorite stat…single digit first quarter.

https://docs.google.com/gview?url=ht.=1707598321182
    Can't shoot.girls already use a smaller and lighter 28.5" ball, you'd think that would help tremendously to improve % made. Nope.

Thread Information