Thread: MSU Replaces Lost Game vs. Louisiana

1. UL Football MSU Replaces Lost Game vs. Louisiana

MSU had an open slot in Week 3 of its schedule after Louisiana backed out of a game scheduled for Sept. 14 in East Lansing.

Michigan State football's official social media accounts revealed the Spartans are now set to host Prairie View A&M, an FCS school, that weekend. The Panthers are coming off a 6-6 season in 2023.

Default Re: MSU Replaces Lost Game vs. Louisiana

I guess we will need some more evidence.

Did we actually back out? What's the full story?

I remember hearing that the story printed in the news was not exactly correct and the university failed to set the record straight.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Did we actually back out? What's the full story?

I remember hearing that the story printed in the news was not exactly correct and the university failed to set the record straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    From what I have gathered, msu wanted to play an fcs school so they asked to cancel the game. We agreed to the terms with the assurance that the wake payout would be more. We definitely didn’t have to pay nor are we worse off after this.
    I posted this in the wake Forest thread about a month ago. I haven’t heard anything different. I’m not sure why the university hasn’t come out and clarified the issue. I would have liked Jay Walker to ask Maggard on his most recent podcast. Not sure why this is such a secret.

I posted this in the wake Forest thread about a month ago. I haven’t heard anything different. I’m not sure why the university hasn’t come out and clarified the issue. I would have liked Jay Walker to ask Maggard on his most recent podcast. Not sure why this is such a secret.
    Maybe UL looking like the ____ bag was part of the deal, lol. No other reason not to clarify

Gracias, amigo.

Thread Information