Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Softball G1: Louisiana 22, Chattanooga 2

Default Re: Softball G1: Louisiana 22, Chattanooga 2

Watched the first inning, check again in the second, beat down was in progress. Then watched a basketball beat down of epic proportions. Good night overall.

2. Default Re: Softball G1: Louisiana 22, Chattanooga 2

My thoughts on Game 1. The Cajuns did what they needed to do against an opponent with a less talented roster. They swung the bat and put up runs. They definitely didn't play down to Chattanooga. Glasco freely substituted both hitters and pitchers in the 4.5 innings that were played last night. It was known that Soto was red-shirting this year. The only position player who was eligible to play that didn't last night was Stutes. There was some talk about Glasco red-shirting her this year and by her not playing last night, that kind of confirmed that to me. What struck me last might was Campbell not getting into the game until the 4th inning and only getting 1 at bat. Interesting for sure and not sure what to make of that. When Langeliers and Falterman both get healthy, that will leave even less chances for at-bats by non-starters. Landry looked great. Ryan looked a little rough. Both Piskos and Hayden really raked it last night, especially Sophie. You saw Davis swinging away on pitches last night. I was told that Glasco wanted her to become more of a power hitter this season and that showed last night as she swung away on some pitches instead of slapping. Cal has a more talented roster than Chattanooga imo, so they should provide a more challenging test to the Cajuns today.

The second Louisiana FastCar took the field for the first time this year and exhibited the horsepower expected. Watch this FastCar again take the softball world with power, speed and expert driving from the circle. Look forward to today’s games.

Does anyone know about when the UL-Cal game will start? The first game is extending this one's start.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Does anyone know about when the UL-Cal game will start? The first game is extending this one's start.
    2:25

Stsrt your engines. This Louisiana SB FastCar in on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    2:25
    If you are trying to watch you need to go through the link on ragincajuns.com. For whatever reason the game disappeared from the ESPN+ website if you try to access directly.

Several Cal players kneeling for the anthem. Can’t say I’ve ever seen that in college softball. Must be a west coast thing. The crowd let them have it.

Several Cal players kneeling for the anthem. Can’t say I’ve ever seen that in college softball. Must be a west coast thing. The crowd let them have it.
    Uncalled for by the fans. I don't agree with the kneeling but disgusting to yell at them like that.

That coach taunting the crowd won't help their cause.

Sam Landry proving to be a roaring Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Uncalled for by the fans. I don't agree with the kneeling but disgusting to yell at them like that.
    It’s disgusting that they are kneeling still. Wtf are they protesting now? Joe Biden? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    We’re keeping your seat warm. Hurry up.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    So it’s uncalled for by an American citizen to voice their opinion of someone kneeling during the anthem as some form of ‘protest’ but it’s okay to kneel?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    It’s disgusting that they are kneeling still. Wtf are they protesting now? Joe Biden? Lol
    Who knows why. Still no reason to berating some kids like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information