Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread: 2023/24 National Signing Day: December/February

Default Re: Early Signing Period

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    And we still think Zion is going to get a mil?��
    Probably closer to a million pennies than dollars.

2. Default Re: Early Signing Period

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    Who knows? Supply and demand…NIL amount is contingent upon the program’s position need and “their evaluation” of the player’s ability to fit in their system. Our opinions are not considered. Time will determine value received from their investment.
    Our is a great big word. So yes our opinion are the only opinions that matter. How much each individual decides pay for play football means to them will determine what an individual NIL contract is worth.

So, are all players in the portal who sign with a new team are all eligible to enroll in the spring semester?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    So, are all players in the portal who sign with a new team are all eligible to enroll in the spring semester?
    Those 3 and Gooch are supposed to enroll January. Anyone signed afterwards would probably not make it in until the second period of the Spring Semester. Unless they enroll on a Grant.

It was a photo op. I'd bet money someone or some dealership loaned him that car to arrive and look big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    And we still think Zion is going to get a mil?��
    Who the hell thinks that?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Who the hell thinks that?
    That's a rumor. I doubt his number will approach that, but we'll likely never know the real amount.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    That's a rumor. I doubt his number will approach that, but we'll likely never know the real amount.
    Well then someone/people are really willing to overpay if that's the case but I am skeptical of that amount.

9. Default Re: Early Signing Period

Well then someone/people are really willing to overpay if that's the case but I am skeptical of that amount.
    What’s overpaying when it’s all subjective?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    What’s overpaying when it’s all subjective?
    $1,000,000 is way more than a guy like Chriss, who is still a relative unknown and is about .500 as a starter should be receiving through NIL based on other deals I've seen. And that's exactly what my opinion issubjective

11. Default Re: Early Signing Period

That’s right, but $500K is also too much.

None of these players NIL are worth a dime except for the school they attend. Now their ability is worth something to the schools.

$1,000,000 is way more than a guy like Chriss, who is still a relative unknown and is about .500 as a starter should be receiving through NIL based on other deals I've seen. And that's exactly what my opinion issubjective
    There have been many of numbers thrown out here. I don't know the number, but $1M is farfetched for a QB that has started 5 games. There are experienced QBs with eligibility left that aren't getting that kind of money.

Arch Manning made 3.2 mil this year in one report I saw. Many have said that if his name wasn’t manning he would have not been the top QB in La. FYI. Brock Purdy will make 870k and he’s favored to be the NFC QB in the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Arch Manning made 3.2 mil this year in one report I saw. Many have said that if his name wasn’t manning he would have not been the top QB in La. FYI. Brock Purdy will make 870k and he’s favored to be the NFC QB in the Super Bowl.
    That's his "NIL Valuation", not how much he was paid. His first deal was for with Panini America which auctioned off a trading card, collected $102,500 & that money was donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities in Austin. There's tons of headlines that say he signed a deal for $3.2M but when you read the actual article it's just what On3 values him at.

Offensive Most Valuable Player, 5-A All State

https://twitter.com/DanielbBeale

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread Information