Thread: LSU Baseball-USM Basketball

Default LSU Baseball-USM Basketball

I know some fans are going to Houston to attend all 3 baseball games of the Cajuns in the Astros tournament. However, if you are not doing so, you can easily attend the final game of the home basketball season and still make the baseball game vs LSU. Basketball team plays Southern Miss at 7:30 on Friday March 1 (Baseball plays at 3 PM that day) while the Cajuns and Tigers baseball game is set for Saturday March 2 at 7:30 PM at Minute Maid Park. Plenty of time to get to Houston on Saturday if you make the basketball game. Basketball moved to a Wednesday-Friday format in the last week of the regular season a couple of years ago. Reason is some teams start conference tournament play on the following Tuesday. Hopefully, the Cajuns basketball team continues their strong play of late and don't have to begin conference tournament play until Saturday March 9.

Default Re: LSU Baseball-USM Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I know some fans are going to Houston to attend all 3 baseball games of the Cajuns in the Astros tournament. However, if you are not doing so, you can easily attend the final game of the home basketball season and still make the baseball game vs LSU. Basketball team plays Southern Miss at 7:30 on Friday March 1 (Baseball plays at 3 PM that day) while the Cajuns and Tigers baseball game is set for Saturday March 2 at 7:30 PM at Minute Maid Park. Plenty of time to get to Houston on Saturday if you make the basketball game. Basketball moved to a Wednesday-Friday format in the last week of the regular season a couple of years ago. Reason is some teams start conference tournament play on the following Tuesday. Hopefully, the Cajuns basketball team continues their strong play of late and don't have to begin conference tournament play until Saturday March 9.
    That’s what I plan on doing. I didn’t realize we played on Friday against usm. Makes it a pretty easy decision. For me at least. We will go to the game Friday night in the dome and head to houston early Saturday morning. Should be a fun weekend.

Thread Information