Views: 902
Size:  235.0 KB
    Wasn't that this past weekend?

Default Re: Cajuns Baseball update

Any updates on how things went?

4. Default Re: Cajuns Baseball update

Quote Originally Posted by Peek a boo View Post
    Any updates on how things went?
    This is just my takeaway from being there all weekend. I am sure I am missing some stuff. I feel we took a big step forward on pitching. Martinez and Langevin looked good and topped at 94mph. I would assume they will be looking like a Friday night / Saturday guy. Chase morgan also looked good on the mound.

Duncan Pastore looks like he's sealed at third. He took one out off Cash. Debo and JT are solid up the middle. Swung it well and both made really good plays in the field.

Lefluer, Zambo, and Connor Cuff(freshman) took reps at first. I'm assuming that's an open position? Maybe who is swinging it well. Cuff is really strong and looks good. Big body guy.

Higgs and Stelly are returners that I would assume it's theirs to lose. Lil benny looks great. Has some pop behind his bat. He took reps in the outfield and at second.

Bryan Broussard and Josh alexander look good. Fighting for a spot.

Torres and Halter took reps behind home. Torres I would assume is our guy behind the plate.

Older group of boys and they look like they are getting after it and fighting for a spot. We have depth on the mound and in the field.

To CajunT: Yea but I have a vid I thought I could upload to the post but it appears all capability to do so from the cajuns bsbl instagram seems to be either on lockdown and not sharable, or I have some setting on my end out of order. The "embed" option is simply gone and links to vids are just worthless. Trying to find the issue since last wknd. Hype vid from 23 season.

If anyone else is familiar with Cajuns BSBL instagram, let me know if you can find the "embed code" on their Reels. Most appreciate.

6. Default Re: Cajuns Baseball update

Good stuff RaginCajun11

Thanks

7. Default Re: Cajuns Baseball update

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post
    This is just my takeaway from being there all weekend. I am sure I am missing some stuff. I feel we took a big step forward on pitching. Martinez and Langevin looked good and topped at 94mph. I would assume they will be looking like a Friday night / Saturday guy. Chase morgan also looked good on the mound.

Duncan Pastore looks like he's sealed at third. He took one out off Cash. Debo and JT are solid up the middle. Swung it well and both made really good plays in the field.

Lefluer, Zambo, and Connor Cuff(freshman) took reps at first. I'm assuming that's an open position? Maybe who is swinging it well. Cuff is really strong and looks good. Big body guy.

Higgs and Stelly are returners that I would assume it's theirs to lose. Lil benny looks great. Has some pop behind his bat. He took reps in the outfield and at second.

Bryan Broussard and Josh alexander look good. Fighting for a spot.

Torres and Halter took reps behind home. Torres I would assume is our guy behind the plate.

Older group of boys and they look like they are getting after it and fighting for a spot. We have depth on the mound and in the field.
    Thanks a million for the recap. Pumped for the season to start.

Name:  Screenshot_20240131_101350_Chrome.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  54.8 KB

Noice.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    To CajunT: Yea but I have a vid I thought I could upload to the post but it appears all capability to do so from the cajuns bsbl instagram seems to be either on lockdown and not sharable, or I have some setting on my end out of order. The "embed" option is simply gone and links to vids are just worthless. Trying to find the issue since last wknd. Hype vid from 23 season.

If anyone else is familiar with Cajuns BSBL instagram, let me know if you can find the "embed code" on their Reels. Most appreciate.
    I assume the schedule will be the same this weekend outside of consideration for the weather?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I assume the schedule will be the same this weekend outside of consideration for the weather?
    That's a good question. I'm sure we got somebody from the deep state in here who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post

Name:  Screenshot_20240131_101350_Chrome.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  54.8 KB
    Oh, my pants are now around my ankles!

13. Default Re: Cajuns Baseball update

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Oh, my pants are now around my ankles!
    Whew don't let them touch.

Any idea when the espn+ schedule will be released?

Any idea when single game tickets go on sale?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information