Thread: Louisiana to Face Bowling Green in Second Half of MAC-SBC Challenge

1. UL Basketball Louisiana to Face Bowling Green in Second Half of MAC-SBC Challenge

The Louisiana men’s basketball team will take on Bowling Green in the second half of the MAC-SBC Challenge the leagues announced on Monday. The Cajuns will welcome the Falcons to the Cajundome on Sunday, February 11.

Default Re: Louisiana to Face Bowling Green in Second Half of MAC-SBC Challenge

Mardi gras and super bowl and parking oh my

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Mardi gras and super bowl and parking oh my
    We'll be at the basketball game; the other stuff really isn't a problem. No parades on a Sunday and well, I can be late for the super bowl if needed.

This really is a fun team to watch. I know I have stated that before, but this is a team of good character men who play for each other and really get after it.

Come watch them play acadiana.

The only gain playing this MAC/SBC challenge is a home game against a D-1 program. No NET difference, little excitement. But is better than a nothing burger NAIA program.

5. Default Re: Louisiana to Face Bowling Green in Second Half of MAC-SBC Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The only gain playing this MAC/SBC challenge is a home game against a D-1 program. No NET difference, little excitement. But is better than a nothing burger NAIA program.
    We don't usually play a nothing burger NAIA program this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    This would have been a great home game to have in December. We are pushing for November and December dates for MAC challenge next season.

Foolish for our women to travel to a MAC school at this time of year. Tough for Bowling Green men to play here on a Sunday due to Mardi Gras as well. They will probably get home close to 10 PM on Sunday with class the next day.

Thread Information