Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, South Alabama 60

Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Or early Valentines date night. Spend on Dome concessions what you would at a 5 star restaurant. Just get less food.
    Lol. That just might work

And/ or offer a valentine's dinner promo in the VIP area (that is otherwise empty)

Edit: Mardi Gras promo would be easier to implement and execute

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Why would anyone new dare or care to go to any game after visiting here? Just a simple question. Looking forward to the answers.
    Hey Vic, nobody gives a ____ about you. Your troll ass doesn't go to the games, so ____ off

3. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Hey Vic, nobody gives a ____ about you. Your troll ass doesn't go to the games, so ____ off
    You have a lot of blanks there. Calm down before your ticker gets to you.

And your answer was not very responsive. Try harder next time.

4. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

You have a lot of blanks there. Calm down before your ticker gets to you.

And your answer was not very responsive. Try harder next time.
    …..to me a problem is after game fight song experience….half of the guys there or not ….no pump….sing the song with only the base playing….finish and then the band plays fight song….a cool part is that after some players mingle with the students…boomer choreography is to.get all the players and coaches in front of the band ……play and sing the fight song together….go and mingle for a bit….go to dressing room!…..oh do the UL sign with the words!!!

5. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Why would anyone new dare or care to go to any game after visiting here? Just a simple question. Looking forward to the answers.
    Because life isn't unanimous, and most people understand that.

A friend of my wife just walked out the house and said "we have to go" this was after her sister saw Louisiana play last night and wondered why more weren't there.

Didn't deter her enthusiasm one bit.

6. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Because life isn't unanimous, and most people understand that.

A friend of my wife just walked out the house and said "we have to go" this was after her sister saw Louisiana play last night and wondered why more weren't there.

Didn't deter her enthusiasm one bit.
    Was this supposed to make sense?

Bob must really be letting his assistants coach especially the defense. Seems like Bob is more relaxed lately on the sidelines as he has good assistants to delegate duties to. You can tell this is a well coached disciplined team. It shows on the court. Just stating the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Bob must really be letting his assistants coach especially the defense. Seems like Bob is more relaxed lately on the sidelines as he has good assistants to delegate duties to. You can tell this is a well coached disciplined team. It shows on the court. Just stating the obvious.
    This is his best staff. He has some really good assistants and support staff.

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, South Alabama 60

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Puzzled by the pre game USA uniforms…..SPORTS BRAS??….I along with some were TRANSfixed…..can somebody explain???
    I think that's some kind of GPS stat tracking vest. Ben Wooldridge wore some during football practice.

WHY DO FOOTBALL PLAYERS WEAR GPS VESTS?

10. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    This is his best staff. He has some really good assistants and support staff.
    Louisiana Men’s Basketball is in good hands.

11. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, South Alabama 60

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I think that's some kind of GPS stat tracking vest. Ben Wooldridge wore some during football practice.

WHY DO FOOTBALL PLAYERS WEAR GPS VESTS?
    It is always good to know where you are and where you were.

Assistants have lots of responsibilities. Much more so thsn many fans realize. Much of the credit for the recent success should go towards them. That is the case here and in most other programs. At Rebounders Club meetings, some questions are directed towards them to answer, especially if they have responsibilities for scouting upcoming opponents. Coach Marlin has made some wise decisions in selecting his staff in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Which would be awful considering the university doesn’t get anything from food, drink, or parking in Cajundome. I’m not sure if that changed recently, but sheesh.
    I think we get the 60 bucks season ticket holders pay for ability to park in Dome lots. We still get ZERO from concessions. I don’t know if that will ever change as long as we play in the Dome.

14. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    A basketball game in the middle of the parade is insane.
    For sure!

With the backboards and rims and not to mention "the court" moving along the parade route ..., most of the shots would rattle out.

Louisiana Men’s Basketball is in good hands.
    Guys on the court get after it. You’re confident in the staff in place. Don’t let that board negativity stop you from pulling the trigger on some season tickets next year.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread Information