Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, South Alabama 60

UL Basketball A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

If you haven’t gone to a game this year please go on Saturday and support the team. Forget about who the coach is and all the other nonsense. This team gives their all and they are a really fun team to watch. They deserve the support. People that normally go let’s get two more people to go with you. If you do go then come find me and I’ll buy you a beer. If someone needs tickets let me know. We need the dome rocking on Saturday!!

2. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    If you haven’t gone to a game this year please go on Saturday and support the team. Forget about who the coach is and all the other nonsense. This team gives their all and they are a really fun team to watch. They deserve the support. People that normally go let’s get two more people to go with you. If you do go then come find me and I’ll buy you a beer. If someone needs tickets let me know. We need the dome rocking on Saturday!!
    Great, down to earth, practical marketing.

Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Assistants do a great job of scouting and preparing for each opponent. Example is the game plan they had to handle No. 4, Nico Met....... for ULM last night. He is one of the better post players in the league and did not get a bucket the second half. Sorry, I can't spell a name that has 20 letters in it at this stage. I am confident they will have a good plan in place for USA on Saturday.

Isn't the same time as Rio ...tough draw

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Isn't the same time as Rio ...tough draw
    The parade? The big party bash was a few weekends ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Yes..... The parade

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    The big party bash was during the Coastal Carolina game. It was funny seeing those dressed up party goers walking through the tunnel before and after the game lol

8. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

The basketball game will be over by the time the REO parade approaches Cajun Field. Perfect timing to do both if one is inclined. Basketball would allow you to approach the parade dry with the 100% rain forecast.

I’ll gladly accept that challenge. Will definitely be there.

10. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Excellent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    Excellent!!
    We have 5 guests going…not hard to do at all if we just try. Shouting out to true Cajun supporters.

A basketball game in the middle of the parade is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    A basketball game in the middle of the parade is insane.
    Very

14. Default Re: A Challenge For Saturday BBall Game

Is that like a live RR show in the middle of a basketball game? Just got to get them all in somehow.

..."If you do go then come find me and I’ll buy you a beer..."
    I always enjoy a free beer. What section/seat are your seats? I haven't been to a game this season. I'll bring my son and you can buy us both a beer.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information