Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CCU NIL ....

Default CCU NIL ....

https://goccusports.com/news/2024/2/...l-manager.aspx

Since its inception in 2020, Altius Sports Partners (ASP) has become a leading advisor to elite collegiate athletics programs. ASP provides comprehensive solutions to elevate industry standards and promote excellence through its network of 40 Division I athletics departments, including nearly half of the Power Five institutions. ASP College offers strategic consulting services and an on-campus GM Program, featuring education, strategic guidance, and staffing for the evolving college sports landscape, including NIL. ASP has on-campus personnel at 17 institutions, and the GM Program is considered the industry standard. Beyond NIL, ASP offers guidance on various related issues, including licensing, sponsorship, agent relations, and Title IX. Additionally, ASP Brands facilitates collaboration between brands and athletes, executing national NIL campaigns on behalf of blue-chip brands such as Powerade and Shake Shack.

Default Re: CCU NIL ....

Smart move....especially when you consider it's taken RCAF 7 years to be fully staffed...

3. Default Re: CCU NIL ....

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Smart move....especially when you consider it's taken RCAF 7 years to be fully staffed...
    There are 2000+ self recruited RCAF members who needed zero staff to motivate them to join, and minimal staff to mantain their membership.

RCAF should be ready to really expand with a full staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    There are 2000+ self recruited RCAF members who needed zero staff to motivate them to join, and minimal staff to mantain their membership.

I was surprised to find out TAF has just shy of 12,000 members.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    A lot of people want to enjoy the success of a program and have other people pay for it.

6. Default Re: CCU NIL ....

Which AF is the better recruiter as a percentage of season ticket holders?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Ha. Good luck on that with this Confederacy of Dunces running this program.

I thought in order to be a season ticket holder for football at LSU, you had to be a member of TAF. Is that not true?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    The U.S. Navy is not fully staffed, year 249.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...vy-gao-report/

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I thought in order to be a season ticket holder for football at LSU, you had to be a member of TAF. Is that not true?
    Cant each member buy 4-6 tickets, maybe more?

If there is no product, if there is no requirement that they prove the athlete provided some benefit to the company/sell the product then how is nil not a ponzi scheme?

12. Default Re: CCU NIL ....

Probably, but that won’t stop people here from posting absolutely ridiculous information when it comes to LSU, McNeese, Tech . . .

I thought so too. But that’s just what I read on that other site out there.

14. Default Re: CCU NIL ....

I thought so too. But that’s just what I read on that other site out there.
    …..Can somebody post the lsu’s deal and let’s compare it to our RCAF? Cost of membership and perks that go with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..Can somebody post the lsu’s deal and let’s compare it to our RCAF? Cost of membership and perks that go with them!
    TAF has half price membership for Lafayette residents

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information