Thread: Ticket switch

Default Ticket switch

With them switching platforms. My basketball tickets are no longe online. Anyone have luck accessing them?

Default Re: Ticket switch

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    With them switching platforms. My basketball tickets are no longe online. Anyone have luck accessing them?
    The switch is for springs sports. Basketball will continue on ticketmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    they are still online, i had the same issue, if youre on the geauxcajuns app, hit the three bars at the top right, scroll down and hit the ticketmaster account manager tab, and they are in there.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    they are still online, i had the same issue, if youre on the geauxcajuns app, hit the three bars at the top right, scroll down and hit the ticketmaster account manager tab, and they are in there.
    I'll try that. I go directly online (ragincajuns.com) and they are no longer there. It goes directly to my baseball tickets.

I got the email from the new vendor, and set-up my acct. I only played with it a bit, but did not see where on the new app that you can see all your tix, for baseball, softball, etc., like you can on the current one. I found the option to trx them, but not just a ‘view my tix’ option. Also, the email said so,en thing about a link to get the app, but I did not see the link, and really want to get that app.

I was able to access it from the email that I received.

I must say that Paciolan is a lot more user friendly than TicketMaster AND I decided to see the fees behind a baseball ticket. $15 is $15 and not $25 with the crazy fees included.

This is definitely a huge win moving to Paciolan.

The only way I found to see actual tickets was to download them to Google wallet. It seems you also have to download one event at a time. Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    The only way I found to see actual tickets was to download them to Google wallet. It seems you also have to download one event at a time. Anyone else seeing this?
    Well, I wasn’t able to, get that far

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    There is no Paciolan app as far as I can tell... But it was super easy to download tix to Google wallet... There is an (automatic) "all-In" or something like that to where when you download a season ticket to your wallet, it will automatically downloads the whole season... but only shows the one ticket you need... your next game. But - if you manage (transfer/sell) your tickets on the Paciolan website, your wallet tickets will update automatically... so no need to download a ticket every game.

The app wasn’t working Thursday for me. Deleted it and downloaded new. Still didn’t work. Had to type in address. Today, nada.

Damn USL…won’t transfer to wallet.

11. Default Re: Ticket switch

In Ticket Master my basketball tickets are in the “My Events” tab.

Quote Originally Posted by dcormier View Post
    In Ticket Master my basketball tickets are in the “My Events” tab.
    They can scan the tickets in the TM app if they don’t transfer. It was just something all using the Apple Wallet hadn’t done all year.

Just logged on to the new platform, but don't see my tickets. Using a desktop, not a phone. I can see my tickets to transfer them but not for me to use

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    Just logged on to the new platform, but don't see my tickets. Using a desktop, not a phone. I can see my tickets to transfer them but not for me to use
    To use or transfer you must be on a mobile device…your cell

Thread Information