Thread: MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

1. UL Tennis MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - For the first time this spring Louisiana men's tennis fans will get the chance to catch the Cajuns as they host their Winter Classic beginning Friday at Cajun Courts. Louisiana is slated to play three matches over two days.

Homes SO Clean

2. Default Re: MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

The Cajuns have gotten off to a slow start this season, mostly because the competition was brutal and they had a few nagging injuries to start the season, but they showed what they can be last match hanging with a really good Auburn team with what I believe is there full best lineup.

Traditionally the Cajun Winter Classic has not been against top notch competition including teams like Nicholls, UT-Tyler and Xavier, but this year they will be facing 3 very good mid majors with UTRVG, aTm-Corpus Christi and UT-Arlington. This is a nice mix of really good competition and will allow the Cajuns to see exactly where they stand vs more similar teams in the SBC.

I will not be able to make it out there this weekend, but if you have a chance this is a nice matchup of some pretty good teams.

Default Re: MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    The Cajuns have gotten off to a slow start this season, mostly because the competition was brutal and they had a few nagging injuries to start the season, but they showed what they can be last match hanging with a really good Auburn team with what I believe is there full best lineup.

Traditionally the Cajun Winter Classic has not been against top notch competition including teams like Nicholls, UT-Tyler and Xavier, but this year they will be facing 3 very good mid majors with UTRVG, aTm-Corpus Christi and UT-Arlington. This is a nice mix of really good competition and will allow the Cajuns to see exactly where they stand vs more similar teams in the SBC.

I will not be able to make it out there this weekend, but if you have a chance this is a nice matchup of some pretty good teams.
    Thanks Dave, appreciate the info. Any chance it'll be on the +?

4. Default Re: MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post

Another nice pitch

5. Default Re: MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Thanks Dave, appreciate the info. Any chance it'll be on the +?
    unfortunately not. But it you can follow on live stats on ragincajuns.com

6. Default Re: MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

Nice sweep for the Cajuns, they win over UTRVG 4-0, this is a team that had previously beaten a 6-0 Texas A&M-Corpus Christi team.

7. Default Re: MT: Louisiana Returns Home to Host Winter Classic

Cajuns got 2-0 with another 4-0 sweep this time over curous Christi.

Thread Information