Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Softball Season and Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale

1. UL Softball Softball Season and Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale

Preseason nationally ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball returns to the field on Thursday, February 8 at Yvette Girouard Field at Lamson Park and beginning on February 1 fans can start purchasing their tickets.

Default Re: Softball Season and Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale

Downloaded mine yesterday about 1minute after the ticket office opened.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Downloaded mine yesterday about 1minute after the ticket office opened.
    Never got my ticket notification yesterday. Lady I talked to couldn’t figure out why I can’t access my account. Hopefully they fix it today.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Never got my ticket notification yesterday. Lady I talked to couldn’t figure out why I can’t access my account. Hopefully they fix it today.
    I received an email Thursday stating they were having some issues transferring historical data from the old system to the new system. They are working on it and will have it going soon.

Anyone that has ever worked with, or gone through a change from one data system to another knows it NEVER goes as smoothly as they say it will. This is not usl'ing it as many like to say; this is actually progress.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I received an email Thursday stating they were having some issues transferring historical data from the old system to the new system. They are working on it and will have it going soon.

Anyone that has ever worked with, or gone through a change from one data system to another knows it NEVER goes as smoothly as they say it will. This is not usl'ing it as many like to say; this is actually progress.
    That explains my situation. I’m prehistoric.

Not sure if this is right, but I gather the "ALL-IN-ONE" download means, it will update to the next ticket when the current game has completed?

Quote Originally Posted by RCFan View Post
    Not sure if this is right, but I gather the "ALL-IN-ONE" download means, it will update to the next ticket when the current game has completed?
    Bingo. Just download each seat one time to your Google or Apple Wallet and your next ticket will be there for the next game... You can still manage (sell/transfer) tickets from the Paciolon website and your wallet will automatically update (invalidate whatever single game ticket you sold/transferred).

8. Default Re: Softball Season and Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale

I just checked and there are no seats left in the grand stand. Anyone else have that issue? There’s no way this weekend is GA only left.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I just checked and there are no seats left in the grand stand. Anyone else have that issue? There’s no way this weekend is GA only left.
    Looks like both baseball and softball have sold out their grandstand with season tickets. Lots of tickets available in the bleachers for baseball.

10. Default Re: Softball Season and Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Looks like both baseball and softball have sold out their grandstand with season tickets. Lots of tickets available in the bleachers for baseball.
    Time for a bigger grand stand. The outfield bleachers are horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I checked both for baseball... Single game tickets were only available in the bleachers. SEASON tickets were/are still available in the grandstand. So - looks like they blocked off the grandstand (at this point before the season starts) for season ticket purchases only.

Why would there ever be a time when season tickets are not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I checked both for baseball... Single game tickets were only available in the bleachers. SEASON tickets were/are still available in the grandstand. So - looks like they blocked off the grandstand (at this point before the season starts) for season ticket purchases only.
    Gotcha. Makes sense

I understood that eventually the bleachers would be replaced with chairbacks down the lines. Not sure we'll see that in our lifetime, but IIRC, that was the original plan

15. Default Re: Softball Season and Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale

This move can be tricky.

Perception of unmet demand, has caused many restaurants to expand only to then look empty and ultimatly go out of business.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information