Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Drago's is closing

Default Re: Drago's is closing

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I believe you are way over confident in your inaccurate facts. Time will tell.
    How are they inaccurate? Chimes is into their facility and property $10 million dollars. What do you know?

2. Default Re: Drago's is closing

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    How are they inaccurate? Chimes is into their facility and property $10 million dollars. What do you know?
    What are the numbers on Superior Grill?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Well, its not a chain first of all. Second, they are pretty damned solid. And, the rest of the food is at the top of the mexican food list.
    It's Mexican food for mercy's sake. It's not Jesus turning water into wine. There aren't but about 25 decent to really good Mexican food joints in & around the Lafayette area. And there's hardly a one that this old as bunch of jaundice liver infested alcoholics & digestive tract geriatric patients can handle even for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Same fate as Luna’s downtown. Great menu and atmosphere, then the lease rate tripled. So they closed, absolutely zero to do with service, food or atmosphere.
    Are you referring to Dragos?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Shucks?? Their product has gone down considerably. If I’m going to Abbeville I’m going to Dupuys or riverfront.
    The man knows his Parish seafood. Same choices for us. Pinchers in Maurice is my next try.

6. Default Re: Drago's is closing

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    The man knows his Parish seafood. Same choices for us. Pinchers in Maurice is my next try.
    I happen to have been born and raised in the Parish. My go to place is Shucks.

Nothing like a food/restaurant/drink thread.

The new football stadium should have a restaurant, such as Superior Grill, with a patio area to watch the game. At least we know a company like that could provide a good service compared to the current concessions.

9. Default Re: Drago's is closing

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    The new football stadium should have a restaurant, such as Superior Grill, with a patio area to watch the game. At least we know a company like that could provide a good service compared to the current concessions.
    The two restaurants with the most ambiance and atmosphere have already shot their wad in Lafayette on their respective locations.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Are you referring to Dragos?
    Luna’s Bar and Grill ended the same way Drago’s has. Cheap initial lease then after a successful opening and sustaining a good clientele base the owners of the building tripled the lease rate. So they closed the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Luna’s Bar and Grill ended the same way Drago’s has. Cheap initial lease then after a successful opening and sustaining a good clientele base the owners of the building tripled the lease rate. So they closed the doors.
    Their philosophy is obviously flawed. That was one great Nola restaurant to have by Corner Bar.

Maybe a return to Booties?

12. Default Re: Drago's is closing

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Their philosophy is obviously flawed. That was one great Nola restaurant to have by Corner Bar.

Maybe a return to Booties?
    Well this time they won't have competition from Hooter's.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well this time they won't have competition from Hooter's.
    Still can't believe Hooters couldn't survive.

14. Default Re: Drago's is closing

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Still can't believe Hooters couldn't survive.
    Bring back Booties

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    How much better can a margarita be at superior grill than say La Pagua, to wait for a chain restaurant food?
    La Pagua? I don't know about the Margaritas that's a wife thing but the food is much better. Not even close.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information