Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OT: Ravens-Chiefs

Default OT: Ravens-Chiefs

It appears that Baltimore has its own Lafayette College episode to deal with:

Name:  IMG_7236.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  50.7 KB

2. Default Re: OT: Ravens-Chiefs

KMBC is that a rival of where Pike went to work?

Default Re: OT: Ravens-Chiefs

Yes, this is one of the other stations in KC. This mistake is from three years ago, but a local “blogger” resurfaced it, and it’s gaining attention all over again.

As a producer myself, I can understand how easy of a mistake this is to make. But damn. Someone in the control room should have caught that before it made air.

Hopefully the Ravens whip their asses so all this obsession over Swift-Kelcie can stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Hopefully the Ravens whip their asses so all this obsession over Swift-Kelcie can stop.
    Doesnt lafayette casual fan switch teams just as easily? Maybe the eagles wouldnt let her tailgate

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Ain't no way this b.s. stops this wknd. I guarantee Chiefs get to SB. Then we're forced to watch this stupid s&*%.

If you think Roger Goodell is not going to make sure his golden boy, Patrick Mahomes, gets to the super bowl, I think your mistaken.

8. Default Re: OT: Ravens-Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    If you think Roger Goodell is not going to make sure his golden boy, Patrick Mahomes, gets to the super bowl, I think your mistaken.
    Golden Girl, it’s Kelsi’s Golden Girl they worried about. That gives all of the football viewership together with all the Swift viewership. Load up on the Chiefs.

As much as I hate the Chiefs and hope they lose, we all know what Goodell and his stupid refs are gonna do. Little does he know that if this continues the NFL is just gonna continue to lose viewers, and I honestly don't mind!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    As much as I hate the Chiefs and hope they lose, we all know what Goodell and his stupid refs are gonna do. Little does he know that if this continues the NFL is just gonna continue to lose viewers, and I honestly don't mind!
    Did you see the TV ratings for last weekend? It contrasts your last statement.

Just looking around at the so called experts on today’s games against the spread and the pundits are all over the place on these 2. There is no consistency amongst them.

12. Default Re: OT: Ravens-Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Just looking around at the so called experts on today’s games against the spread and the pundits are all over the place on these 2. There is no consistency amongst them.
    That means Vegas has done their job.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That means Vegas has done their job.
    Is it just me or does ravens sound more offensive than chiefs? Maybe not offensive but disturbing??

There is(was?) a minor league baseball team named the peoria chiefs, and at the height of the name change game they changed their logo to make it a fire station chief instead of a native american

Purple is an offensive color as well. But im sure some on here will disagree

Detroit: Self destruct mode activated.

Just like our game in the Dome.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information