Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elfrid Payton

1. UL Basketball Elfrid Payton

Mad Ants Basketball

Historical night for Elfrid Payton

Elfrid Payton is the first player in franchise history to record three TRIPLE-DOUBLES in the same season, and the first player to ever do it in back-to-back games.

https://x.com/TheMadAnts/status/1750...369180079?s=20

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Elfrid Payton

Where is he playing these days?

3. Default Re: Elfrid Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Mad Ants, G League

Affiliate of the Indiana Pacers.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Indiana Pacers G league

5. Default Re: Elfrid Payton

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Indiana Pacers G league
    You beat me to the real info, I just put Mad Ants, then went did my research.

This is such a fascinating career trajectory, but I’m glad he’s still playing and excelling

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    This is such a fascinating career trajectory, but I’m glad he’s still playing and excelling
    Didn’t BWK say he should be playing cornerback being he was left handed or something like that???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Didn’t BWK say he should be playing cornerback being he was left handed or something like that???
    Hahaha oh yeah I forgot about that

9. Default Re: Elfrid Payton

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Oh my, now you have done it. I am sure he will be back and let us know how he predicted Trevor Penning would be an ALL PRO/HOF guy. Please don't bring him up again, he is like Beetlejuice, just don't say his name 3 times.

10. Default Re: Elfrid Payton

BWK, BWK, BWK Oh, Oh
    now I’ve done it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Oh my, now you have done it. I am sure he will be back and let us know how he predicted Trevor Penning would be an ALL PRO/HOF guy. Please don't bring him up again, he is like Beetlejuice, just don't say his name 3 times.
    BWK predicted that the Saints 1st round pick, Breese, would be a bust. The dude started every game as a rookie. He thought 2nd round pick Isaiah Foskey would be good player. That may be true in time but the guy barely saw the field this past season. He also said the Saints would not have any help from the rest of the the draft class. Later round picks Howden (safety) and Perry (WR) made significant contributions later in the season. I miss on some of my predictions too. Generally I am not as far off as BWK was on the Saints 2023 draft class.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Mad Ants, G League

Affiliate of the Indiana Pacers.
    Thank you,

13. Default Re: Elfrid Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    BWK predicted that the Saints 1st round pick, Breese, would be a bust. The dude started every game as a rookie. He thought 2nd round pick Isaiah Foskey would be good player. That may be true in time but the guy barely saw the field this past season. He also said the Saints would not have any help from the rest of the the draft class. Later round picks Howden (safety) and Perry (WR) made significant contributions later in the season. I miss on some of my predictions too. Generally I am not as far off as BWK was on the Saints 2023 draft class.
    If he stays healthy Breese will end up being a very good player in the NFL, Foskey appears to be a bit of a bust. Howden turned out to be a steal in the draft and I think Perry will end up being a contributor in the NFL at a high level. Penning is flat out "HORRIBLE" and possibly one of the worst picks ever in the draft. BWK predicted he would be one of the best tackles in the NFL when it was all said and done. As bad as the Saints OL was, how the hell did Penning not see the field.

14. Default Re: Elfrid Payton

Alright, let’s play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    If he stays healthy Breese will end up being a very good player in the NFL, Foskey appears to be a bit of a bust. Howden turned out to be a steal in the draft and I think Perry will end up being a contributor in the NFL at a high level. Penning is flat out "HORRIBLE" and possibly one of the worst picks ever in the draft. BWK predicted he would be one of the best tackles in the NFL when it was all said and done. As bad as the Saints OL was, how the hell did Penning not see the field.
    Penning may be moved to guard in offseason. That may be more of a natural fit for his talents.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information