Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does this change Krewe Allon?

Default Re: Does this change Krewe Allon?

Did he just portal?

So he was double dipping for almost a month?

Pretty much a killer, can't work at a big MSU supporter's business and dabble with the Cajuns like a side chick. UL isn't the priority.

Just a crappy day. Even the Pels are getting schooled at home by the Suns.

5. Default Re: Does this change Krewe Allon?

Turns out working for free isn’t sustainable.
    MH shocked, I know.

And no, it’s not a killer. He’s still operating the collective.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Turns out working for free isn’t sustainable.
    MH shocked, I know.

And no, it’s not a killer. He’s still operating the collective.
    Who’s gonna do the afternoon socials when he’s at the car lot?

Do you know or have you met Nicky Higginbotham? He works with Navarre Honda or did in 2014. I bought my Honda Pilot there from him. Navarre gave me an incredible deal and trade in value for my vehicle. And my experience with Nicky was incredible. Hope you do well there.

8. Default Re: Does this change Krewe Allon?

Wasn’t he basically a commissioned salesman with the collective. The more he raised, the more he made. If that’s working for free, we are in a lot more trouble with NIL competitiveness than we even know.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Pretty much a killer, can't work at a big MSU supporter's business and dabble with the Cajuns like a side chick. UL isn't the priority.

Just a crappy day. Even the Pels are getting schooled at home by the Suns.
    Dude has a family. He needs an income. He’s going to continue to be involved. The fact that he works there has nothing to do with his commitment.

In all fairness, it’s not simply money for JA. Benefits like insurance and a retirement plan is probably in play too. And the one thing everyone desires which is priceless. Time with family.

11. Default Re: Does this change Krewe Allon?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    In all fairness, it’s not simply money for JA. Benefits like insurance and a retirement plan is probably in play too. And the one thing everyone desires which is priceless. Time with family.
    Exactly. I don’t blame him one bit. If the people in charge here were serious about athletics, he would be compensated with a living wage and given benefits. But I’m sure they have their eyes on paying NIL from the foundation after the latest NCAA ruling.

What could possibly go wrong?

This obviously did not work out for the gentleman. I am not faulting him at all, yet the question remains; will the Krewe Allon still exist? Do we have a collective?

13. Default Re: Does this change Krewe Allon?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Exactly. I don’t blame him one bit. If the people in charge here were serious about athletics, he would be compensated with a living wage and given benefits. But I’m sure they have their eyes on paying NIL from the foundation after the latest NCAA ruling.

What could possibly go wrong?
    Oh, with UL’s 3rd party business model killing athletics, you’d think they run to a NIL conglomerate. But as it has publicly happened, FSU and Florida has shown the separation line that suppose to exist is a joke. Even in LC, the long standing PertroChem booster group was absorbed into the university controlled group and bam! There’s their NIL.

UL needs to figure this out fast. We have a lot of nice guys as head coaches. And we all know how nice guys usually perform. UL needs to get into the fight. Squeaky clean on the sidelines won’t cut it.

15. Default Re: Does this change Krewe Allon?

I'm still managing the collective. I had some pretty significant personal changes transpire in November and had to take on a salaried position while getting benefits, also allowing me more time with my kids. So at start of the new year I made the choice to do something I never thought I'd have to do. We are still working on things with the Krewe and the board is still actively meeting. Appreciate all in Cajuns nation. We have to continue to push this thing forward! I'm hoping that administration is able to bring in an inside fundraiser that may be able to drive this also. As I have worked on NIL for few months now I believe that is best model to ensure seamless communication and no overstepping of roles, especially with some of the larger capital projects going on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information