Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Review starts 2024

Tickets Ragin Review starts 2024

The second half of the athletic year begins now!

2. Default Re: LIVE NOW: Ragin Review starts 2024

Thanks yall. Fun show. Appreciate all the participation.

Default Re: LIVE NOW: Ragin Review starts 2024

Why would y’all chose to compete with a basket ball game on espn+ of all the nights you could do this? I would normally listen but I was watching a beat down of Tx St.

Just watched.well done guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Why would y’all chose to compete with a basket ball game on espn+ of all the nights you could do this? I would normally listen but I was watching a beat down of Tx St.
    Get off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Get off my lawn!
    That’s not a get off my lawn question. Could you imagine them doing a podcast during a conference baseball or football game? Neither could I.

Wait, people still watch basketball?

I hate when my free content isn’t provided on my timeframe.

Thanks for the interest.

1) Our content is not meant to be consumed live. We do the live shows for people who want to participate and ask questions in real-time, but on-demand content is really how Ragin Review is meant to be consumed.
    2) Believe it or not, lining up 3 people's schedules to record in a 2 hour window is actually pretty difficult. Last night was the only night of the week that worked for everyone and we were a week behind, in all honesty.
    3) Approx. 1K people across our platforms watched/listened to the show live, so was it really a conflict? Doesn't seem so.
    4) We try to avoid recording during games, but we have had to do so in the past, including midweek baseball games.
    5) Speaking of baseball, most games happen during the weekend. Completely different circumstance.
    6) I find it interesting that a guy who watches TSAB games from Tigue and hasn't attended a single basketball game this season would have anything to say about conflicts during games. Maybe he should be more concerned about his alma mater and their new engineering building waterfall.

We will do our best to avoid recording during games in the future, as we've done in the past, but we certainly appreciate the feedback.

10. Default Re: LIVE NOW: Ragin Review starts 2024

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I hate when my free content isn’t provided on my timeframe.
    We are so inconsiderate.

Enjoyed the show as always, boys!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    Thanks for the interest.

1) Our content is not meant to be consumed live. We do the live shows for people who want to participate and ask questions in real-time, but on-demand content is really how Ragin Review is meant to be consumed.
    2) Believe it or not, lining up 3 people's schedules to record in a 2 hour window is actually pretty difficult. Last night was the only night of the week that worked for everyone and we were a week behind, in all honesty.
    3) Approx. 1K people across our platforms watched/listened to the show live, so was it really a conflict? Doesn't seem so.
    4) We try to avoid recording during games, but we have had to do so in the past, including midweek baseball games.
    5) Speaking of baseball, most games happen during the weekend. Completely different circumstance.
    6) I find it interesting that a guy who watches TSAB games from Tigue and hasn't attended a single basketball game this season would have anything to say about conflicts during games. Maybe he should be more concerned about his alma mater and their new engineering building waterfall.

We will do our best to avoid recording during games in the future, as we've done in the past, but we certainly appreciate the feedback.
    I actually think recording live during a road football game would be fun to participate in.

13. Default Re: LIVE NOW: Ragin Review starts 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I actually think recording live during a road football game would be fun to participate in.
    It's on the list. Lots of new stuff coming from the boys in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    Thanks for the interest.

Great content as always

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I had the pod on one screen and ESPN+ on the other.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information