Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Portal

1. Default Re: Portal

$$$ runs the world.

Default Re: Portal

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    Think Buffalo Trace Distillery / Bill Goldring - that's what Tulane has going for it
    Yep…. The Sazerac company prints money

They also have the Glazer family (Tampa Bay Bucs and Manchester United owner) as a huge booster among others

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I understand they have more money than us, but we have no idea any of these guys are coming to Tulane for the “money” just sounds like an easy cop out as to why we aren’t getting transfers.

Look around the sunbelt if y’all don’t like my Tulane example since they are so far out of our league now…
    You can’t be serious ? Lmao!

Maybe also since Sumrall has prior history at Tulane he's able to quickly reconnect those recruiting relationships with coaches for the Tulane academic type of player? He sure didn't waste time winning back to back championships at Troy zooming past us. If Sumrall continues his winning ways at Tulane, he'll be at P5 in a couple years. Nowadays, we gotta expect if hiring a top flight football coach that wins big whether via recruiting or some portal players added in, we'll only keep the great players and/or head coach around UL just a short while. It bites, but embracing the CFB changes even though we may dislike them appears to be the way of program building. The alternative is a losing record and fan apathy. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Have it on good authority that we’ll have a big addition tomorrow. Should get some reaction from the natives.
    Back to the thread topic … can we get a hint or two? Offense or Defense? … P5 transfer?

6. Default Re: Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Back to the thread topic … can we get a hint or two? Offense or Defense? … P5 transfer?
    Defense. P5 transfer.

7. Default Re: Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    If you can’t give it up, you don’t really know it. That’s how the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Defense. P5 transfer.
    TSAB?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If you can’t give it up, you don’t really know it. That’s how the world works.
    Or maybe we were asked not to say anything until the semester is actually more than a week in and transfers are on campus. P5 player with 3 to play.

10. Default Re: Portal

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Or maybe we were asked not to say anything until the semester is actually more than a week in and transfers are on campus. P5 player with 3 to play.
    I’ve decided to ignore the guy indefinitely. One of my goals this year is to limit unnecessary exchanges with irrelevant people.

Appreciate it.

12. Default Re: Portal

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The university literally owns half of Nola. They own so much retail space that they lease out.
    That's cool and all but how much are they willing to put up to NIL?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Cool so now we can’t even compete with top tier G5 either….sounds like an excuse to me.
    Are you THAT stupid

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    Are you THAT stupid
    Y’all saying it not me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information