Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Portal

UL Football Portal

With school starting back up we should see a roster update with transfer portal signees. Let’s see if some of y’all will be satisfied with who or how many enrollees we get from the portal.

2. Default Re: Portal

Have it on good authority that we’ll have a big addition tomorrow. Should get some reaction from the natives.

Default Re: Portal

Jalen Milroe, come on down!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Have it on good authority that we’ll have a big addition tomorrow. Should get some reaction from the natives.
    I think so too! I’m just hoping for 2 or 3 more.

Sure hope so..

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Sure hope so..
    Tulane is working with the most money in the state. It’s not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Cool so now we can’t even compete with top tier G5 either….sounds like an excuse to me.

So now we can’t compete with top tier G5 either….sounds like an excuse to me.
    Dude, no, we can't compete with Tulane money. Why should this be a surprise to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Dude, no, we can't compete with Tulane money. Why should this be a surprise to anyone?
    I understand they have more money than us, but we have no idea any of these guys are coming to Tulane for the “money” just sounds like an easy cop out as to why we aren’t getting transfers.

Look around the sunbelt if y’all don’t like my Tulane example since they are so far out of our league now…

I understand they have more money than us, but we have no idea any of these guys are coming to Tulane for the “money” just sounds like an easy cop out as to why we aren’t getting transfers.

Look around the sunbelt if y’all don’t like my Tulane example since they are so far out of our league now…
    Are you serious? You think 5 stars are suddenly going to Tulane for something other than money?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Are you serious? You think 5 stars are suddenly going to Tulane for something other than money?
    I get the past…but Tulane was put on the map the minute they beat USC in cotton bowl, they lose their coach and made great hire…they have been the premier g5 school the past few years. I am not saying money has nothing to do with it but we if we can’t even compare with them we are in big trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    How much do they have?

I get the past…but Tulane was put on the map the minute they beat USC in cotton bowl, they lose their coach and made great hire…they have been the premier g5 school the past few years. I am not saying money has nothing to do with it but we if we can’t even compare with them we are in big trouble.
    I would somewhat agree. Assuming they just have this cache of money the real surprise is that they're willing to go all in on football and spend on athletes. This hasn't been their university mission in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    How much do they have?
    The university literally owns half of Nola. They own so much retail space that they lease out.

Think Buffalo Trace Distillery / Bill Goldring - that's what Tulane has going for it

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information