Poll: Do you support Albineaux the Gator?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

1. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Well hopefully it leaves that project wide open for adoption or Couilion’s albino gator.

2. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

I was playing around with what Albineaux images could capture the RAGIN’ as much as the CAJUN. These two generated images were my favorite.

It’s no secret the people in Acadiana have a fighting spirit; to say the least. They know how to grind, tighten their belt, and most certainly, fight like hell!

It’s no coincidence two former UFC champions have come from this specific region. Having a face for the university creates more opportunities for students, athletes, alums, and general fans to express their UL pride with the attributes they most identify with.

I fight for my goals everyday. So it feels me with pride to see an image of my alma mater depicted as a fighter too.

Look at that second image and tell me Tee Al isn’t saying “Mais you betta not cross dat basin, you”

Geaux Cajuns baby.

Attached Images Attached Images    

3. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Quote Originally Posted by CouillonCinema View Post
    I was playing around with what Albineaux images could capture the RAGIN’ as much as the CAJUN. These two generated images were my favorite.

It’s no secret the people in Acadiana have a fighting spirit; to say the least. They know how to grind, tighten their belt, and most certainly, fight like hell!

It’s no coincidence two former UFC champions have come from this specific region. Having a face for the university creates more opportunities for students, athletes, alums, and general fans to express their UL pride with the attributes they most identify with.

I fight for my goals everyday. So it feels me with pride to see an image of my alma mater depicted as a fighter too.

Look at that second image and tell me Tee Al isn’t saying “Mais you betta not cross dat basin, you”

Geaux Cajuns baby.
    "Up Lifting"

I like it because Louisiana actually has "TWO" collegiate boxing titles from the 1940s on the Sports Mantle.

Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

The images are fire.how about a few featuring each athletic team.1 football, MBB, etc

5. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    The images are fire.how about a few featuring each athletic team.1 football, MBB, etc
    That’s actually a good idea! I’ll save those images for the next presentation! Thanks!

6. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Huge shout to Daryl Lanclos for rocking this Albineaux shirt made by his son Landon.

Albineaux is entering the physical world one fan at a time. This is what grassroots looks like. God bless every fan that joins us in writing a new chapter in Ragin Cajun history.

Attached Images Attached Images  

This poll should be the tell tell sign we really need Albineaux the Gator as our mascot. Coullion i commend you on trying to get the administration on board with this mascot. I can only speak for myself i am totally with you keep pushing!

Never give up hope like me! We want what is best for this University.

I hope to see more mascot merchandise during football season.

Why are we still discussing this, an alligator mascot should have happened decades ago. Is the alligator mascot connected to finishing I-49 through Lafayette?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Why are we still discussing this, an alligator mascot should have happened decades ago. Is the alligator mascot connected to finishing I-49 through Lafayette?
    Unfortunately, the I 49 project will never happen in my lifetime. Just my opinion. I’m not optimistic.

11. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Where are the T shirts for sale?

12. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Unfortunately, the I 49 project will never happen in my lifetime. Just my opinion. I’m not optimistic.
    I don't see it happening any time soon either. We haven't even got to the point where issues raised regarding contamination at the former rail yard are addressed. There was a lawsuit filed in 2016 which calls for a comprehensive environmental assessment of the former rail yard so that a cleanup plan can be designed to eliminate the threat to the aquifer and prevent contamination from migrating. It appears that lawsuit is ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Why does it seem the brainlocked are one in the same. Make the gator mascot happen.

Bulldogs, Gator, Really? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    I don't see it happening any time soon either. We haven't even got to the point where issues raised regarding contamination at the former rail yard are addressed. There was a lawsuit filed in 2016 which calls for a comprehensive environmental assessment of the former rail yard so that a cleanup plan can be designed to eliminate the threat to the aquifer and prevent contamination from migrating. It appears that lawsuit is ongoing.
    I got about that.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information