Poll: Do you support Albineaux the Gator?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

1. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Well hopefully it leaves that project wide open for adoption or Couilion’s albino gator.

2. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

I was playing around with what Albineaux images could capture the RAGIN’ as much as the CAJUN. These two generated images were my favorite.

It’s no secret the people in Acadiana have a fighting spirit; to say the least. They know how to grind, tighten their belt, and most certainly, fight like hell!

It’s no coincidence two former UFC champions have come from this specific region. Having a face for the university creates more opportunities for students, athletes, alums, and general fans to express their UL pride with the attributes they most identify with.

I fight for my goals everyday. So it feels me with pride to see an image of my alma mater depicted as a fighter too.

Look at that second image and tell me Tee Al isn’t saying “Mais you betta not cross dat basin, you”

Geaux Cajuns baby.

Attached Images Attached Images    

3. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Quote Originally Posted by CouillonCinema View Post
    I was playing around with what Albineaux images could capture the RAGIN’ as much as the CAJUN. These two generated images were my favorite.

It’s no secret the people in Acadiana have a fighting spirit; to say the least. They know how to grind, tighten their belt, and most certainly, fight like hell!

It’s no coincidence two former UFC champions have come from this specific region. Having a face for the university creates more opportunities for students, athletes, alums, and general fans to express their UL pride with the attributes they most identify with.

I fight for my goals everyday. So it feels me with pride to see an image of my alma mater depicted as a fighter too.

Look at that second image and tell me Tee Al isn’t saying “Mais you betta not cross dat basin, you”

Geaux Cajuns baby.
    "Up Lifting"

I like it because Louisiana actually has "TWO" collegiate boxing titles from the 1940s on the Sports Mantle.

Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

The images are fire.how about a few featuring each athletic team.1 football, MBB, etc

5. Default Re: Poll on Albineaux the Gator

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    The images are fire.how about a few featuring each athletic team.1 football, MBB, etc
    That’s actually a good idea! I’ll save those images for the next presentation! Thanks!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread Information