Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Music Appreciation

1. Default Re: Music Appreciation

Will have to check him, out.

Default Re: Music Appreciation

I took a music appreciation class with a guy name Hilliard back in 90 or 91.

Yes. Let's appreciate some music.

Eric Johnson up close tonight in Baton Rouge - doesn't get much better than that, besides it being in BR

My son asked me to take him to a Better Than Ezra concert. BTE is ok…relatively vanilla but ok. So the mere fact that a 9 year old was aware enough to ask me that question means I am for sure gonna take him.

6. Default Re: Music Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    My son asked me to take him to a Better Than Ezra concert. BTE is ok…relatively vanilla but ok. So the mere fact that a 9 year old was aware enough to ask me that question means I am for sure gonna take him.
    At least you didn't take him to an Esra concert.

Fun fact, Better Than Ezra sat right behind us at the 2009 NFC Championship Game. That was a great day.

8. Default Re: Music Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Fun fact, Better Than Ezra sat right behind us at the 2009 NFC Championship Game. That was a great day.
    .AGAIN…Elvis in NOLA about 1957….Ray Charles in NOLA bout 1962…my brother CULLEN IN NOLA French Quarter fest the last 2-3 years!

Awesome! My parents have an autographed CD of one of their albums.

Also, I'm going to see Twenty One Pilots in Denver tomorrow night. Anyone here like them?

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    Eric Johnson up close tonight in Baton Rouge - doesn't get much better than that, besides it being in BR
    Cant believe I missed this. Would have loved to see Eric Johnson live.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread Information