Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Lance LeGendre Back on Team, When Healthy

1. UL Football WR Lance LeGendre Back on Team, When Healthy

After a suspension that spanned the entirety of the 2023 college football season, Louisiana football wide receiver Lance LeGendre has returned to the team.

Default Re: WR Lance LeGendre has suspension lifted, to return to team once healthy

We could use another weapon at WR.

3. Default Re: WR Lance LeGendre has suspension lifted, to return to team once healthy

We can use every weapon available at our hands including Al the Aligstor.

Default Re: WR Lance LeGendre has suspension lifted, to return to team once healthy

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We could use another weapon at WR.
    With Chriss gone, maybe we see LL2 run a little wildcat every once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I don’t think it’ll be needed.

6. Default Re: WR Lance LeGendre has suspension lifted, to return to team once healthy

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I don’t think it’ll be needed.
    Probably not, but its nice to have that option

If we’re going to do that, we just as soon put Lunch at QB. At least he can also be a passer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    If we’re going to do that, we just as soon put Lunch at QB. At least he can also be a passer.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Open up the playbook

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I get your point, but I’m pretty sure the #8 rated QB recruit in the country could still pass a little to keep defenses honest in a wildcat . Not saying we need to or will use it, but he’s a versatile weapon that can add to our offense.

I get your point, but I’m pretty sure the #8 rated QB recruit in the country could still pass a little to keep defenses honest in a wildcat . Not saying we need to or will use it, but he’s a versatile weapon that can add to our offense.
    his arm talent was never a question, he has a cannon.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: WR Lance LeGendre has suspension lifted, to return to team once healthy

What was this suspension about?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    What was this suspension about?
    Domestic abuse. He beat his girl friend.

13. Default Re: WR Lance LeGendre has suspension lifted, to return to team once healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Allegedly. In the US, one is innocent until proven guilty. As the charges were dropped, he will never be proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    https://youtu.be/AikupCpxvb8?si=Xv_z0Zttp9xtRJE4

15. Default Re: WR Lance LeGendre has suspension lifted, to return to team once healthy

Who doesn’t have a stainless steal can opener?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information