Default Re: MBB VS Coastal

Hooray.

7. Default Re: MBB VS Coastal

Coastal   77
    Louisiana 85

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 85, Coastal 77

Attendance?

Funny what happens when you make FTs and play defense. Makes up for being outrebounded a bit.
    Themus and Kobe are both struggling from the field now. Carenco Joe and Hosanna are making my sing Alleluia.

Last edited by 60swerethebest; January 6th, 2024 at 10:15 pm. Reason: Spelling

Joe Charles had a great game. He had a better post game.

Took multiple pictures with kids after the band played the fight song. Got to the tunnel and had a box of goodies for more kids, including shoes. Dude will be a fixture for UL MBB for life. Can’t put a value on that good will and memories for future fans.

Side note, a bottle of water and a 22 oz soft drink in a styrofoam cup…12 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Joe Charles had a great game. He had a better post game.

Took multiple pictures with kids after the band played the fight song. Got to the tunnel and had a box of goodies for more kids, including shoes. Dude will be a fixture for UL MBB for life. Can’t put a value on that good will and memories for future fans.

Side note, a bottle of water and a 22 oz soft drink in a styrofoam cup…12 bucks.
    Carencro Joe had a huge game tonight inside and out

Kitenge also continues to improve. Awesome seeing him putting in work after the game

12. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 85, Coastal 77

What chaps my ass the most is if this team ran a D1 offense, we could legitimately be undefeated right now.

Defense, pace and effort are good enough to win every night. It was good to see some nice contributions off the bench tonight. Sorely needed. Hardy is a tough little player and needs more minutes IMO. I’d love to get excited about the possibilities but Bob holds us back in so many ways. Maybe he’ll learn to run the offense through Kitenge and tell Julien to stop taking stupid forced shots and we can actually be a consistent offense by the time the tournament comes around.

Joe Charles should be playing 30+ minutes a night and have a defined role. The team is improving overall.

I like what I am seeing. Pretty solid basketball tonight. We have the players to make a run if they are coached right. Can Bob put it together ?
    Feed the big man!

Saw we announced more in attendance tonight than on Thursday (very slightly). Couldn’t make it tonight. Did it actually look like crowds were comparable?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    What chaps my ass the most is if this team ran a D1 offense, we could legitimately be undefeated right now.

Defense, pace and effort are good enough to win every night. It was good to see some nice contributions off the bench tonight. Sorely needed. Hardy is a tough little player and needs more minutes IMO. I’d love to get excited about the possibilities but Bob holds us back in so many ways. Maybe he’ll learn to run the offense through Kitenge and tell Julien to stop taking stupid forced shots and we can actually be a consistent offense by the time the tournament comes around.

Joe Charles should be playing 30+ minutes a night and have a defined role. The team is improving overall.
    Charles played 38 minutes tonight and had a great game. I hope playing that many minutes doesn't catch up with him at the end of the season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information