Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baseball…now is the time

1. Default Baseball…now is the time

…..Ithink we all saw the Bermuda shorts look in football this year …..done to increase speed no doubt….please coach lets lead the country in “Cajun Shorts” when it gets a lil warm….need a design guru to come up with the first and a couple more looks!……I would keep the stockings and not hear getting thrown out by inches…..I have been suggesting this for at least 10 years….waiting for those designs!!!!

Default Re: Baseball…now is the time

Are you talking about shorts for Baseball, Boom?

Is it Mardi Gras already? You're out! The guy with to many inches gets thrown out for wearing short shorts. He gets to keep the stockings though.

Good Grief

Happy Friday Everyone

Like the White Sox in the 70’s?!?!

Worst idea ever on RP. Yes know that’s saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Like the White Sox in the 70’s?!?!

Worst idea ever on RP. Yes know that’s saying a lot.
    Probably cant burn records on artificial turf, yikes

9. Default Re: Baseball…now is the time

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..Ithink we all saw the Bermuda shorts look in football this year …..done to increase speed no doubt….please coach lets lead the country in “Cajun Shorts” when it gets a lil warm….need a design guru to come up with the first and a couple more looks!……I would keep the stockings and not hear getting thrown out by inches…..I have been suggesting this for at least 10 years….waiting for those designs!!!!
    …..well of course…..btw I think a player from Ok State actually wore them!

Can someone please translate.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Can someone please translate.
    I’ll give it a shot

Most football players don’t wear knee pads anymore especially skilled positions, giving the look of basically shorts with small thigh pads only. Supposedly helps with speed.

Boomer thinks we should wear something like this in baseball to help baserunning…something like this
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I’ll give it a shot

Most football players don’t wear knee pads anymore especially skilled positions, giving the look of basically shorts with small thigh pads only. Supposedly helps with speed.

Boomer thinks we should wear something like this in baseball to help baserunning…something like this
    Thanks. I would have never understood what he was talking about. Now I know.

13. Default Re: Baseball…now is the time

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I’ll give it a shot

…..I would keep some small type of hip/upper leg side pad…..Can you imagine the finals of the 100 meters in the Olympics and a guy shows up with sweat pants…….I guess in future years long pants will be history….btw thanks for the photos of credence for my idea…..now some designs please!!!

Happy Birthday Boomer

This thread is so ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information