Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tim Sensley

Default Tim Sensley

I saw he was appointed director of Parks, Art, Recreation, and Culture in the new administration. He was a DB when I was in school and a dang good one at that. I always felt he was one of the more underrated players here. Maybe because he was overshadowed by Todd Scott one of the best to ever do DB here.

Default Re: Tim Sensley

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I saw he was appointed director of Parks, Art, Recreation, and Culture in the new administration. He was a DB when I was in school and a dang good one at that. I always felt he was one of the more underrated players here. Maybe because he was overshadowed by Todd Scott one of the best to ever do DB here.
    Means Hollis Conway is looking for a job.

Pretty good Track guy if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Means Hollis Conway is looking for a job.
    Hollis made a social media public comment on the 29th that the administration decided to go in a different direction.

Hollis is awesome. Not sure what “different direction” the new administration wants to go without him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Pretty good Track guy if I remember correctly.
    Also a great counselor for track guys. You’d be hard pressed to find a better dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Also a great counselor for track guys. You’d be hard pressed to find a better dude.
    Yeah man Hollis is awesome!

The article says Sensley spent a couple years in the NFL.

His wife was once the Head WBK coach at McNeese in the early 2000's.

9. Default Re: Tim Sensley

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    His wife was once the Head WBK coach at McNeese in the early 2000's.
    …..Hollis spoke in Abbeville for Rotary one week…..a piece of tape at his PR was put on the wall…..how did he do that??? He said when he got invited to Wyoming for a meet that he integrated the state….a credit for our school!

Todd Scott hit a dude at a home game in 1990 and the crowd got quiet. I thought the guy would be dead. The hit was legit LOUD sitting 3/4 drunk up in the student section.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Todd Scott hit a dude at a home game in 1990 and the crowd got quiet. I thought the guy would be dead. The hit was legit LOUD sitting 3/4 drunk up in the student section.
    I remember once he caught a pick 6 right in front of the visitors bench and as he was heading to the south end zone when he passed his Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity brothers he threw up the playboy bunny sign with his fingers, that was their sign too on shirts and licenses plate and so forth. Those dude went wild.

I remember once he caught a pick 6 right in front of the visitors bench and as he was heading to the south end zone when he passed his Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity brothers he threw up the playboy bunny sign with his fingers, that was their sign too on shirts and licenses plate and so forth. Those dude went wild.
    LOL, that's awesome!

Tim was a G!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..Hollis spoke in Abbeville for Rotary one week…..a piece of tape at his PR was put on the wall…..how did he do that??? He said when he got invited to Wyoming for a meet that he integrated the state….a credit for our school!
    Well, things haven’t changed much. And yet they have. Wyoming is the least populated on the 48 contiguous states. But…

According to data from the American Community Survey, as of 2018, Wyoming was the only U.S. state where African Americans earn a higher median income than white workers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    According to data from the American Community Survey, as of 2018, Wyoming was the only U.S. state where African Americans earn a higher median income than white workers.
    Yep. All 7 of 'em.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information