Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: MBB: JMU 68, UL 61

Default Re: JMU 68, UL 61

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Then go beat'em. Quit _____in about the fan base, coaches and players.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    So??
    Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    But they weren't that bad. Lol. I think JMU had more of a reason to complain.
    You’re saying the refs weren’t that bad? You may be the only Cajun fan to feel that way. Even Bob’s biggest haters feel the complete opposite. Not sure what game you watched but the refs absolutely bent us over a few times at very critical moments of the game. But let’s not act like I didn’t mention other reasons we lost. I kinda wish Justin Miller was on this team so we could see your head explode

4. Default Re: JMU 68, UL 61

Fulks hit some key shots but for most of the game he was in a funk on offense.

At one point he was 3 of 11 (don't know his final stats)

A slightly better night and Louisiana wins.

Default Re: MBB: JMU 68, UL 61

The state of our basketball program overall is SO depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Fulks hit some key shots but for most of the game he was in a funk on offense.

At one point he was 3 of 11 (don't know his final stats)

A slightly better night and Louisiana wins.
    He was 1-9 before that.

FWIW, JMU/USM under 5 to go. TF on a player from both teams…twice. 81-71 USM, final. USM+14 FTA, +11 made.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    FWIW, JMU/USM under 5 to go. TF on a player from both teams…twice. 81-71 USM, final. USM+14 FTA, +11 made.
    I was not impressed with JMU, so this is not surprising. UL might have played their worst game of the year against them Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I was not impressed with JMU, so this is not surprising. UL might have played their worst game of the year against them Thursday.
    Those clowns @ JMU still talking at large after losing to USM with a pregame NET 263. Agree, they’re good, but not top 25, much less 64.

Must win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Those clowns @ JMU still talking at large after losing to USM with a pregame NET 263. Agree, they’re good, but not top 25, much less 64.

Must win tonight.
    We are not losing to that putrid Coastal team tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    On offenseagreed. Defense overall was on point. Too many Off Reb.but that's true against every team we played with length.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    On offenseagreed. Defense overall was on point. Too many Off Reb.but that's true against every team we played with length.
    Agreed, I should have specified that I thought offensively we played the worst game of the year. Defense was great other than giving up so many offensive rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    That might be the most UL thing I've ever heard

Most important part of the game cut a 10 point lead down to 1. The crowd is absolutely hopping and that's the slot for the Dwight Andrus Kiss Cam!

Normally you'd want your crowd to be so loud they can't hear themselves in a timeout but here? Well that's the time slot for the Buffalo Wild Wings Dizzy Bat Raaaacessss
    Even more lame/ ironic is the “Planet Fitness Flex Cam”… the gym that has a lunk alarm for people that are actually in shape and/ or intimidate out of shape people

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Even more lame/ ironic is the “Planet Fitness Flex Cam”… the gym that has a lunk alarm for people that are actually in shape and/ or intimidate out of shape people
    I for one love when 245 lb gorillas throw their 35 lb dumbbells down after doing 12 reps of chest flys

JMU’s NET dropped to 56, no quality opponents left. Assures the SBC is a one bid league.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information