Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread: MBB: JMU 68, UL 61

Default Re: JMU 68, UL 61

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Hardy is probably the only guy that can do that. When we were running the spread/ 4 corners offense late in the game, we needed someone that could have penetrated in the game
    That's news to me about Hardy

Default Re: JMU 68, UL 61

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You’re saying the refs weren’t that bad? You may be the only Cajun fan to feel that way. Even Bob’s biggest haters feel the complete opposite. Not sure what game you watched but the refs absolutely bent us over a few times at very critical moments of the game. But let’s not act like I didn’t mention other reasons we lost. I kinda wish Justin Miller was on this team so we could see your head explode
    When you looked at many of the replays, you could see that the correct call was made. It wasn't a perfect game and its still SBC refs but they certainly were NOT the reason we lost. Unless you want to mention rebounding, in particular ORB, then your ref excuse will die at your feet because I don't know what game YOU watched. We got outrebounded by 15 and gave up 14 ORB which created a ton of second chance points down the stretch. Add that to the fact that JMU was just much more efficient the final few minutes and that was the game.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread Information