Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chandler Fields Returning for 2024

Default Re: CF returning for his final year

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Thats old news I all ready said that on 3 different threads. Thanks johnny on the spot.
    Looks like “Johnny” was merely reposting something Chandler tweeted/instagramed/whatever out.

Some of yall take yourselves way too seriously with the whole “I’ve been telling yall this” thing on a message board.

Default Re: Chandler Fields

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    BW and CF top ones for the job. Lunch is the future then Beale possibly.
    If you want to have an offense that resembles a passing game Beale is your future. People on the inside have compared lunch to Dion ray in conversations I have had.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Looks like “Johnny” was merely reposting something Chandler tweeted/instagramed/whatever out.

Some of yall take yourselves way too seriously with the whole “I’ve been telling yall this” thing on a message board.
    Just saying there was another fresh CF thread stared yesterday how many do we need?

4. Default Re: CF returning for his final year

Thanks "Cajun Fields"

5. Default Re: CF returning for his final year

Zeon Chriss knew.

If you want to have an offense that resembles a passing game Beale is your future. People on the inside have compared lunch to Dion ray in conversations I have had.
    We will see, but in talking with two former college QB's both stated that from the film they watched from senior seasons in high school Beale is more advanced in the passing game than Chriss and Winfield at that stage. He has better than average running ability as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    We will see, but in talking with two former college QB's both stated that from the film they watched from senior seasons in high school Beale is more advanced in the passing game than Chriss and Winfield at that stage. He has better than average running ability as well.
    So we are in agreement?

Default Chandler Fields

Just saw on twitter. Looks like he’s coming back. Let’s hope the best man wins and the runner up sticks around because we’ve seen neither he or BW make an entire season healthy.

https://twitter.com/shadweljr/status...688442442?s=21

Thats old news I all ready said that on 3 different threads. Thanks johnny on the spot.
    I know right . You scooped Chandler's official announcement before he made it public

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I know right . You scooped Chandler's official announcement before he made it public
    To be honest I didn’t know he was going to make a big announcement publicly that he is going to the school that he’s been at since 2019. I wasn't trying to scoop him. I didn’t realize that was a thing. When will Ben and the rest of the team announce?

Be honest I didn’t know he was going to make a big announcement publicly that he is going to the school that he’s been at since 2019. I didn’t realize that was a thing. When will Ben and the rest of the team announce?
    If I had to guess it's because he participated in senior day

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    If I had to guess it's because he participated in senior day
    Does he get another senior day? If so, he might be the first player to get two.

Default Re: Chandler Fields Returning for 2024

Dude is a true Ragin Cajun. Good to have him back and hopefully win with guys that want to be here. Fields clearly does and I hope he gets rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Dude is a true Ragin Cajun. Good to have him back and hopefully win with guys that want to be here. Fields clearly does and I hope he gets rewarded.
    Yep. I am pulling for him to be the best. He definitely handled that situation the best over the last couple of years.

This is so funny we are pathetic I'm glad we have two experience QB's returning but there is a reason CF was the no3 QB last year although I do wish him the best as he has shown himself to be an outstanding young man and leader when called upon. I'm now convinced that we will not be better than a six win team and it better seal CMD faith. Good luck getting people to CF to watch this team. Want to impress me get a new DC and OC because that's the main problem with this team IMO, until then I'll watch on tv doesn't cost me a dime. Planning my Vegas trip with the RCAF money I will save next year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information