Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: # Pack the dom?

Default Re: # Pack the dom?

How about promoting it somewhere besides social media how about we put up billboards and hand out flyers etc.

There are no words....just getting worn out on how sloppy and thoughtless Athletic marketing has become.....Looking for creativity? Try App States vs JMU ticket push prior to Christmas, game later in January...Tickets to the JMU game make great stocking stuffers or last minute gifts...

You've got a lot to learn about how this marketing works....keep the flyers where they belong...like last century...

Unrealistic expectations. Students not on campus. IG, FB and X is lazy marketing to a small percentage of the total population.

We have Bob Marlin as a coach. This ____ show needs to be over but it won’t end it seems. 13 years of this crap. A once proud and solid basketball fan base has a few hundred people now that kisses his wife’s ass and she blast everyone on social media for speaking up of our dissatisfaction of how things are going. It’s just a sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    How about promoting it somewhere besides social media how about we put up billboards and hand out flyers etc.
    Hand out flyers???? LoL!

"FLYERS HERE!" "GET YOUR FLYERS HERE!" "EVERYONE....GET YOUR FLYERS HEEEERE!"

Are you still one of those guys who wants someone to go to Walmart and put flyers on folks windshields. LOL

9. Default Re: # Pack the dom?

Time tested value.

30,000 flyers should create a buzz.

15% success rate should put 4,500 in the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Are you still one of those guys who wants someone to go to Walmart and put flyers on folks windshields. LOL
    The average person you think they are thinking of coming to the JMU UL game?

You have to get out and remind people that there is a game on January 4th!

If you think that putting something on Twitter or Facebook does anything you are kidding yourself!!

They scroll right past it not caring! You have to have a grassroots effort to get the public out to support !!

Let me help this out how many students are looking at Ragin Cajun Facebook page on a regular basis, and how many will take one look and forget about it?

If I go to Cajun Field while school is in session and I put a flyer saying show your support for the Ragin Cajuns against JMU how many students have you reached that park at Cajun Field?

How many people in Crowley, New Iberia or around Acadiana going to go on Facebook and look at Ragin Cajun page and see pack the dome? How many people care? It’s not even on there minds. If I put a billboard up or go to high school basketball games promoting a Pack the Dome event against JMU how many basketball fans have you reached? How many people that never thought about Ragin Cajun athletics will actually think I may go?

The only people you are reaching are already fans. How about we try to broaden our horizons and reach out to people that are not fans.

Default JMU Attendance

First ranked opponent at the Cajundome since 2006 (Nevada)

Conference home opener

So far, we are averaging 1,727 in attendance through 4 home games. I would hope we can get at least 3,500 for this one even on a Thursday Night.

Who’s ready to “Pack The Dom” against the Dukes?

Default Re: JMU Attendance

That’s the night I wash my hair. Maybe next time.

You want to know how many high school basketball games are going on in Acadiana?
    What if I had people at every one of these basketball games handing out flyers or something ? How many people are you reaching ? How many games are going on in the Acadiana region at one time?

nday’s Games

John Curtis at Lafayette Renaissance, Houma Christian at Highland Baptist, Pine Prairie at Westminster-LAF.

Tuesday’s Games

Northwest at Acadiana, Comeaux at St. Thomas More, New Iberia at Loreauville, St. Martinville at Southside ,Crowley at Eunice, Rayne at Northside Christian, Marksville at Lafayette Christian, North Vermilion at Welsh, Zachary at Northside, Lake Charles Prep at Beau Chene, Opelousas at Oakdale, Opelousas Catholic at Port Barre, Church Point at Lacassine, Iota at Sacred Heart, Acadiana Renaissance at Highland Baptist, Delcambre at Centerville, New Iberia at Loreauville, Westminster-LAF at Grace Christian, JS Clark at Westminster, Acadiana Renaissance at Highland Baptist, St. Mary at Episcopal of Acadiana, JS Clark at Westminster, Midland at Vinton.

Default Re: JMU Attendance

I think the attendance will be 1978.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information