Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal is temporarily closed.

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 5 days

Even if he makes a "move up" doesn't mean he won't sit the bench because with so many in the portal, a move up likely means he'll have plenty of competition. That situation would be equally pleasing to me as a move down.

At some point I hope these guys learn the hard lesson and pass it on to others.
    Someone convinced ZC to enter the portal. Obviously whichever team it was has decided to pass on him. Now he doesn't have a home.

If his goal is truly to win a Natty. he really on has a few schools he can goto.

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 6 days

He is delusional. Coming off an injury and so so year, he ll be lucky to even get a scholarship if his prospects were so good he would have found a sucker, Oops, meant team by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I think it would be just great if ZC ends up with a downward move.
    He’ll end up at some future opponent program. I hope the local agents are handling this and it falls short mightily.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    He is delusional. Coming off an injury and so so year, he ll be lucky to even get a scholarship if his prospects were so good he would have found a sucker, Oops, meant team by now.
    Very good points, but there is a sucker already in the equation. Not to have an offer yet, someone seems to have been played. When this is over, pray EC looks at who inflated his colon with carbon monoxide to go portal.

Whose bright idea was it to have the portal open before the bowl season was done?

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    100% of the teams ZC lost to as a starter became bowl eligible BECAUSE THEY BEAT UL. ZC miscues were huge factors in why these 3 games were lost

5-7 Minn
    6-6 GA State
    6-6 stAte
    4-3 with him starting
    2-4 with others starting

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Whose bright idea was it to have the portal open before the bowl season was done?
    Nancy pelosi

4-3 with him starting
    2-4 with others starting
    And a tougher schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Nancy pelosi
    The root of all evil

The root of all evil
    I'm turning a new leaf in 2024.

I'll say this.

I will pray for her Soul.

4-3 with him starting
    2-4 with others starting
    3-3. He didn't start vs 3-9 UAB.
    1st start was 3-9 Buffalo.

.teams are watching the 6-6 GaState and 6-6 stAte film and thinking maybe one of the 39 QBs ranked higher that are uncommitted in 247 may be a better fit. But that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    3-3. He didn't start vs 3-9 UAB.
    1st start was 3-9 Buffalo.

.teams are watching the 6-6 GaState and 6-6 stAte film and thinking maybe one of the 39 QBs ranked higher that are uncommitted in 247 may be a better fit. But that's me.
    If they wanted the others they would have already tampered and gotten them

Karma is a biyotchBilly et his Gators now at 19 outbound players in portal.

UL still at 4 in/4 out. Still have to make it through Jan 2.at this point very few teams have 4 or fewer players exiting via portal.

Statistically for math nerdsat 4 outbound UL is a statistical anomaly on the low side. Probably solidly into 3rd deviation below the mean. There's no macro level metrics if you made me guess the average per team across FBS would be 14-15

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    He’ll end up at some future opponent program. I hope the local agents are handling this and it falls short mightily.

Very good points, but there is a sucker already in the equation. Not to have an offer yet, someone seems to have been played. When this is over, pray EC looks at who inflated his colon with carbon monoxide to go portal.
    Well, “if in fact” his lawyer stepmother is representing him, we need not look much further…

Wonder when the coaches prefer the portal opening and closing dates? True why not let the bowl season play out then portal opens on January 2nd for a couple weeks? Reopen portal in late spring. Off thread but is it really necessary to set National Signing day right before Christmas in middle of bowl season? Don't understand why all of a sudden Feb 1st became a bad idea.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread Information