Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal is temporarily closed.

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    If he is being advised by the slime ball that was reported, he shouldn't trust him in any manner.
    Not sure about shelvin but Kane isn’t involved. Look within his family. It’s been mentioned on here before that his lawyer stepmother has her hands in this. A few months back she was actively reaching out to anyone who was anyone in the NIL world trying to learn everything she could about the business. She saw dollar signs from the beginning and has guided his decisions since the Minnesota game.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Not sure about shelvin but Kane isn’t involved. Look within his family. It’s been mentioned on here before that his lawyer stepmother has her hands in this. A few months back she was actively reaching out to anyone who was anyone in the NIL world trying to learn everything she could about the business. She saw dollar signs from the beginning and has guided his decisions since the Minnesota game.
    I never mentioned anyone by that name. I'm well aware of who Shelvin is and his reputation. If she worked with him, they are probably two sides of the same coin.

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I would say let the team take a vote and set a percentage that the vote has to get to in order for any player to come back out of the portal.

Question is: Is a player's scholarship automatically terminated when he/she enters the portal?
    If you are running a program, you are tasked with making tough decisions. No offense but I wouldn't have my players voting on personnel moves.

4. Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    If it were one of my two daughters, I can guarantee that he would not be coming back. If he hit my older one, I would kill him; if he hit the younger one, she would kill him.
    …….I think her (the younger one’s) long time teammate might have given help for the outcome! We gettin’ old VoB!

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 1 day

By saying the portal closes does that mean if you haven’t signed with someone yet you have to wait until May when it reopens to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    By saying the portal closes does that mean if you haven’t signed with someone yet you have to wait until May when it reopens to
    Deadline is portal entry. It will take a couple days to complete any late entries.

I haven't seen any post on X."with that said" I think we may stay at 4 outbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    From 247sports .

It’s a common misconception that just because the portal closes at the end of day Tuesday that players won’t continue to pop up in the portal. That’s not the case. Undergraduate players will still appear in the portal in the hours and even days after the portal window’s closure. The 12 a.m. deadline on Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning isn’t for players to appear in the portal, it’s for them to submit their name to compliance declaring their intention to do so. If a player turns in their paperwork in at 11:59 p.m., they’ve still met that deadline.

Once a player submits their paperwork, it can often take compliance up to 48 hours to process the entry. That means undergraduates who submitted their names on Jan. 2 will often pop up in the portal on the third, fourth or even fifth.
    I wonder what the paperwork for compliance contains, and why it could take up to 48 hours to process? In my mind, the main reason for the paperwork is physical notification of the player's intention to leave. I know there are other things like checking if he owes the university any money, canceling the scholarship (maybe) and the like, but if someone drops out of school those things are handled after the beginning of the next semester, when they haven't registered.

Just wondering if anyone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I never mentioned anyone by that name. I'm well aware of who Shelvin is and his reputation. If she worked with him, they are probably two sides of the same coin.
    I know you didn’t. I was piggybacking off of your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    So If Zeon wanted to come back, you wouldn't welcome him?
    No. You’d have to be consistent and do that with every kid that enters the portal. Can’t have different rules for different players. Coach Des rule is you have 3 days once you enter to change your mind.

No. You’d have to be consistent and do that with every kid that enters the portal. Can’t have different rules for different players. Coach Des rule is you have 3 days once you enter to change your mind.
    3 daysThat's actually quite fair.

We buying a car?

Default Re: Transfer Portal is temporarily closed.

Cam George just entered the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Cam George just entered the portal.
    Playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Playing time.
    I had such high hopes for Cam too. Great build and a local kid. He did play the most in his career this season too.

It's still not final but the SEC portal turnover #'s are brutal. 6 teams with 20 or more outbound. The rest are in the teens.with only 2 in single digits. Texas et Bama. There portal remains open thru end of week.

Some marquise players.majority appear to be 2nd-3rd yr guys lost in there depth charts

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . LastLast

Thread Information