Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal is temporarily closed.

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 1 day

Keep in mindand know in Zeons case, the "agent" and parents are the ones who made his move to the portal happen. Greed and coercion. This is a fact.

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    From what I understand, once someone enters the portal they're gone. I would hope he wouldn't make any exceptions.
    This is the only thing that makes sense. If you did allow players to test the portal and come back if they didn't find the "right fit", then most of them would do that. Foru becomes Forty-four in a heartbeat.

Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Supposedly the aTm NIL backers may be challenging quitters errrrr guys going to the portal for breach of contract.
    I hope they do and win. The more chaos that can be caused on that end the better.

I do not fault the players for trying to get this "free" money, but this is an amateur team sport and there is no way this benefits that. It will only cause more greed and dissention. Those really aren't good qualities.

Cajun Fields hasn't entered portal.as a grad transferany chance he plays another year for UL? As a graddon't think he'd count against the 85 plus he'd be a great role model in the QB room for Lunch and Beale.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I hope they do and win. The more chaos that can be caused on that end the better.

I do not fault the players for trying to get this "free" money, but this is an amateur team sport and there is no way this benefits that. It will only cause more greed and dissention. Those really aren't good qualities.
    They need to tryNCAA compliance has pretty much waved the white flag with unconditional surrender. Politicians are garbage. Only tangible governance opportunity exist via legal rulings.

6. Default Re: Transfer Portal closes in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    They need to tryNCAA compliance has pretty much waved the white flag with unconditional surrender. Politicians are garbage. Only tangible governance opportunity exist via legal rulings.
    …Speaking of returning ……,will Lance Legendre return to the team….speaking of coulda shoulda wouldas….what a difference he would have made …what other players missed the year say with injuries besides the QBs??

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …Speaking of returning ……,will Lance Legendre return to the team….speaking of coulda shoulda wouldas….what a difference he would have made …what other players missed the year say with injuries besides the QBs??
    Wonder what came of LL legal charges ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Some of Lance Legendre Twitter posts indicate he is returning. Now, I may be reading more into his statements than I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Cajun Fields hasn't entered portal.as a grad transferany chance he plays another year for UL? As a graddon't think he'd count against the 85 plus he'd be a great role model in the QB room for Lunch and Beale.
    I talked to CFs roommate on Saturday he said CF is coming back. IMO QB 1 will be CF or BW if CMD doesn’t go portal route.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Some of Lance Legendre Twitter posts indicate he is returning. Now, I may be reading more into his statements than I should.
    Just curious are you good with that? What if it was your daughter that he domestically abused?

Not just asking you CM but all on here. If it were one of my 2 daughters I wouldn’t be.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Just curious are you good with that? What if it was your daughter that he domestically abused?

Not just asking you CM but all on here. If it were one of my 2 daughters I wouldn’t be.
    I'd like to know the whole story before giving an opinion because some _____es be crazy, yo.

I talked to CFs roommate on Saturday he said CF is coming back. IMO QB 1 will be CF or BW if CMD doesn’t go portal route.
    If Chandler Fields returns, I don't see them taking another QB in the Portal. I could be wrong, but Fields and Woolridge give them 2 experienced QB's along with Lunch and Beale.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I'd like to know the whole story before giving an opinion because some _____es be crazy, yo.
    Some??

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Some??
    Touche

If it were one of my two daughters, I can guarantee that he would not be coming back. If he hit my older one, I would kill him; if he hit the younger one, she would kill him.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread Information