Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Swamp Dawg

1. Default Re: Swamp Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    A gator mascot works. However a Catahoula Cur dog will be more relatable, maybe a better ‘ambassador’ than a gator. The Cur are very attractive dogs, will do us proud.
    They all look so different, no identity can be achieved.

Default Re: Swamp Dawg

Actually, it is the most original idea posted yet.

3. Default Re: Swamp Dawg

So original "no one" would get it.

4. Default Re: Swamp Dawg

Just know the answer is no when it comes to a Swamp Dawg. Sorry having a dog as a mascot doesn't work, I'd rather have Cayenne back at that point.

5. Default Re: Swamp. Dawg

Coked up, criminal record having, civil war veterans is the origin of the fighting tigers, not actual tigers. The elephant in T-town was concocted by a zealous, writer that used colorful, descriptive language common in sports writing in the 1930's. I imagine that author ended every sentence with a "meh.." or "see".

6. Default Re: Swamp. Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by JASD View Post
    Coked up, criminal record having, civil war veterans is the origin of the fighting tigers, not actual tigers. The elephant in T-town was concocted by a zealous, writer that used colorful, descriptive language common in sports writing in the 1930's. I imagine that author ended every sentence with a "meh.." or "see".
    As long as you’re throwing crap up, try the Oklahoma Sooners? Glory for cheating land grabbers. No doubt well named

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information