Where is he now?

Default Re: Offensive Coordinator ?

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Where is he now?
    Grambling

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Conner McQueen - UIW OC

Top offense in the Southland, and he can recruit Texas.

https://uiwcardinals.com/sports/foot...r-mcqueen/2824
    Another is Tony Peterson from Illinois State. Was previously OC of App State, Marshall and Louisiana Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Okay then, case closed! We have no one says the guy who watches football.
    If you want one of those three be my guest but it will not end well. Munoz ran our offense when we had Anthony Jennings and it was statistically one of the worst offenses in our existence. It was horrible. Like he said, if he was that ____ing good of a playcaller, why would he be here again and not calling plays somewhere. The profession is always looking for progressive new offensive minds.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    RPCA...
    Ahh yes. When there are no other solutions or answers, by all means bring back the RPCA shtick.

Okay then, case closed! We have no one says the guy who watches football.
    Since you know better. Tell us why any of those 3 should be hired as our next play caller. Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Since you know better. Tell us why any of those 3 should be hired as our next play caller. Serious question.
    Craig Brodie is available since he left Kaplan.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I don't think we have the money to acquire another coach on offense, the salary of a OC. That's why. I think Des needs to be HC and let one of those 3 call plays. We lost 2 coaches, 1 offensive and 1 defensive. If we don't replace the OL coach and promote from within, then there's a little wiggle room. Maybe enough to get MV to get involved or promote TL or JM. All of our moves since Billy left look like cost saving moves.

I don't think we have the money to acquire another coach on offense, the salary of a OC. That's why. I think Des needs to be HC and let one of those 3 call plays. We lost 2 coaches, 1 offensive and 1 defensive. If we don't replace the OL coach and promote from within, then there's a little wiggle room. Maybe enough to get MV to get involved or promote TL or JM. All of our moves since Billy left look like cost saving moves.
    Ok. So you are saying we can’t afford it and not necessarily that these guys would be good for the program.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Craig Brodie is available since he left Kaplan.
    He coached me in his first job ever out of college my Sophomore and Jr year. He was a defensive coordinator before being a head guy. Not an offensive guy. He does come to my tailgate once or twice a year.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    He coached me in his first job ever out of college my Sophomore and Jr year. He was a defensive coordinator before being a head guy. Not an offensive guy. He does come to my tailgate once or twice a year.
    I said it as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I said it as a joke.
    I figured you were joking. Did you know he was recruited here out of Michigan by Auugie Tamarillo as a fullback. After a year here Aggie got fired and Sam Robertson came in and didn’t use a fullback and he longer had a position on the team. He liked it and stayed as a regular student.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I wonder what the bird is saying? Why is the bird being quiet on this one?
    Please please please don't wake the bird.......

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Ok. So you are saying we can’t afford it and not necessarily that these guys would be good for the program.
    Yes. Since we know Des will be here next season, I'd like to see him just be HC and let someone else call plays. If that happens, there a good chance one of the 3 named would get the job.

Yes. Since we know Des will be here next season, I'd like to see him just be HC and let someone else call plays. If that happens, there a good chance one of the 3 named would get the job.
    Well, I do agree that he should step aside as OC and let someone else call plays but I do hope its someone outside of the 3 you are wanting.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information