Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Offensive Coordinator ?

Default Re: Offensive Coordinator ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Based on watching football and having seen it.
    RPCA...

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I don't see us bringing in a OC when we have 3 coaches that could take that responsibility away from CMD and let him be the unencumbered CEO. I'm not saying any of these coaches would be better than Des at game planning because they are already highly involved with this. It would give Des the opportunity to better evaluate all of his players and coaches which is something I think we all can agree is needed at this time.
    Why is there an add out for an OC then?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Why is there an add out for an OC then?
    That's a good question.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    RPCA...
    Let’s dissect these 3 coaches…

Leger - if he is a qualified candidate to be our OC…why didn’t Viator give him the OC and play calling duties when he went to ULM?

Munoz - 1 good year as an OC and it was with Des/Fenroy/Chery. Since being let go when Hud was fired, he spent a few years as an analyst with LSU and he was let go after 1 year at Baylor. If he was a qualified play caller, wouldn’t he have had a job calling plays?

Viator - he is close to retirement and hasn’t called an offense since his days at Mcneese.

We have no one on this staff who should be calling plays.

Leger - if he is a qualified candidate to be our OC…why didn’t Viator give him the OC and play calling duties when he went to ULM?

Munoz - 1 good year as an OC and it was with Des/Fenroy/Chery. Since being let go when Hud was fired, he spent a few years as an analyst with LSU and he was let go after 1 year at Baylor. If he was a qualified play caller, wouldn’t he have had a job calling plays?

Viator - he is close to retirement and hasn’t called an offense since his days at Mcneese.

Okay then, case closed! We have no one says the guy who watches football.

Okay then, case closed! We have no one says the guy who watches football.
    I mean this all due respect. Your opinion means ____ to me. I don’t care who you are or what you have done.

My opinion is my opinion. You can like it or not, I do not care. If these guys had the ability you apparently think they do, our offense would have been better this year.

7. Default Re: Offensive Coordinator ?

Desormeaux is putting out a nationwide search like was asked for when he was hired.

If no one striking applies, he still has options.

I mean this all due respect. Your opinion means ____ to me. I don’t care who you are or what you have done.

My opinion is my opinion. You can like it or not, I do not care. If these guys had the ability you apparently think they do, our offense would have been better this year.
    Cool.

I don't see us bringing in a OC when we have 3 coaches that could take that responsibility away from CMD and let him be the unencumbered CEO. I'm not saying any of these coaches would be better than Des at game planning because they are already highly involved with this. It would give Des the opportunity to better evaluate all of his players and coaches which is something I think we all can agree is needed at this time.
    Maybe the people currently on staff do not want to call plays?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    A few good names are in the hat.
    Could Tony Hull be an option?

He could be an big asset for recruiting the NOLA area

What about Slade Nagel from Tulane the former Barbe Buc?

Viator is more than capable of calling plays and would be dam good at it. He’d have to change his title and get back on the road recruiting again, which he doesn’t want to do, and is why he became an analyst. Big G has called him one of the best offensive minds he’s ever been around.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Viator

Conner McQueen - UIW OC

Top offense in the Southland, and he can recruit Texas.

https://uiwcardinals.com/sports/foot...r-mcqueen/2824

I wonder what the bird is saying? Why is the bird being quiet on this one?

Come home Tony Hull

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information