Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive Coordinator ?

1. UL Football Offensive Coordinator ?

Default Re: Offensive Coordinator

I sincerely hope Des has learned he can't be head coach and call plays. I wonder what this means for leger?

Hope its a play caller

I’d put Maggard in the equation.

They say its "verified" but that's on indeed.com. I just can't imagine we'd be posting an opening for a coaching staff position on Indeed.com. LOL.

Is Rob Sale available?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    They say its "verified" but that's on indeed.com. I just can't imagine we'd be posting an opening for a coaching staff position on Indeed.com. LOL.
    It's posted thru UL's site and Indeed is just taking feeds from employers databases.

Ehh...I believe Iowa posted it OC position on some job bank like Indeed. Saw something about it a week or two ago. Probably has to do with some sort of law where "public" jobs must be posted.

All positions have to be posted, I imagine the university uses indeed to post all their open positions and this is how it got posted.

Indeed will certainly not be used to hire for this position.

Hocke is losing his strength and conditioning head job at Florida. We need to find a new S&C guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Hocke is losing his strength and conditioning head job at Florida. We need to find a new S&C guy.
    Rusty Whitt is returning to Louisiana......unfortunately he will be in New Orleans....

Lots of “qualified” candidates on here. RPCA put your money where your keyboard is.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Lots of “qualified” candidates on here. RPCA put your money where your keyboard is.
    Sorry. I'm holding out for a P5 position.

I mean if you only ever coached and played at one university, you really don't have many connections

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The job listing is incorrect, this is for the OL Coach position. I heard he will be interviewing a few coaches the Coaches Convention in January.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information