Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Only solution

Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . my recollection differs from yours . . . sorry . . .
    Alright then. Let’s hear it. How did I instigate with you?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You see folks, this is why it’s a waste of time to engage with this imbecile.
    Here we are again. These two bickering, which will result in MAT telling Vic to F off and Vic getting banned or something.

Side note: I'm willing to bet big money that MAT googled how to spell imbecile.

3. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Speaking of divert, why didn’t you answer my question?
    . . . what specifically is the question . . .

4. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Alright then. Let’s hear it. How did I instigate with you?
    . . . did I ever say you instigated me . . .

5. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Here we are again. These two bickering, which will result in MAT telling Vic to F off and Vic getting banned or something.

Side note: I'm willing to bet big money that MAT googled how to spell imbecile.
    JAB continuing to prove he’s Vic or Vic adjacent.

JAB continuing to prove he’s Vic or Vic adjacent.
    Alternatively, more than one person thinks you are being unreasonable. But I appreciate your conspiracy theory, and I'll give you a C- for effort.

7. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Alternatively, more than one person thinks you are being unreasonable. But I appreciate your conspiracy theory, and I'll give you a C- for effort.
    Proves it more and more with each post.

Lol... JAB/ Vic continues to out himself

9. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

I said it once before, JAB is not Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thank you!!

11. Default Re: Only solution

. . . wow, JAB is not Vic . . .

Default Re: Only solution

For what it is worth: Here's my opinion in as short a response as I can give:
    There are a couple hundred of "Die Hard Cajun Fans" (I consider myself one of them - and have been one for over 40 years) who LOVE CAJUN ATHLETICS -of course Football being the "primary love." We have watched (at least me) for over 40 years as other similarly situated current G5 programs have been born ( or moved up from Div 1AA or II), bloomed, prospered, and simply passed us by (USF, UCF, JMU, Troy, App St, UTSA, LIBERTY (For Christ's sake - pun intended), etc.

We are envious and jealous and want to know WHY NOT US.

We come to RP to vent and complain - and praise and celebrate when appropriate.

WE ALL WANT UL TO BE THE NEXT BOISE ST or UCF!

With almost EVERY post that is critical of the “UL institution” Cajun Vic does the following:
    -Gas Lights and does so in such a condescending, sanctimonious way that immediately puts the RP poster on the defensive. He then continues to poke the eye of the poster in the same manner. It appears he thinks he is the UL Orion of all things and does so in such an egoist way that combined with all of these negative traits, he has become the most disliked person on this board.

And when he is called out, he gets butt hurt and accuses others of the EXACT SAME BEHAVIOR HE INSTIGATED.

Don’t get me wrong, being a contrarian is not a bad thing (i.e, the Managers of the Fidelity Contrarian Fund). But to do so – in what appears to be the only reason to do so is for the “fun of it” – in response to EVERY critical post - is exhausting. (i.e, "Maggard has to do what MH says," "No money" (but other G5 schools without the UL wealth base can do it), “Not CBM's fault” (although his coaching has led to – at best- mediocrity in a Mid Major program that has tons of potential), “Not CMD's fault” (one of my favorite UL players and position coaches of all time - but clearly not ready for a G5 head coaching job at this moment) etc.

So here is the expected Cajun Vic response to my post:
    I don’t know what I am talking about
    I guess no one can give a counter point
    I only attack when attacked first.
    Only I or the “little bird” knows the truth, I am too stupid to understand
    Etc.

ALL these are egoist, hypocritical responses from what certainly appears on this forum a pretentious, gas lighting, condescending, sanctimonious, egoist – who appears to be able to dish it out regularly but cannot take it – is what has led to this.

But you have all heard this before….

13. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You also muddied the waters when we all knew he was caviar and ordinary fan. If JAB isn’t Vic, he’s one degree of separation.

14. Default Re: How to create excitement for UL Athletics?

You also muddied the waters when we all knew he was caviar and ordinary fan. If JAB isn’t Vic, he’s one degree of separation.
    I am slow but not that slow, JAB andVic know each other (just a hunch) but do not agree on a slew of issues.

The others you mention were in unison

ps that is just a feeling on them knowing each other, I have nothing tangible to go on for that. But there are more than a few posts where they came down on opposite sides of the fence.

Default Re: Only solution

Guys, this is your annual reminder to read Vic’s posts in the voice of Mayor Humdinger from Paw Patrol. It makes way more sense that way!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information