Thread: Interesting Highschool HC Situation

1. UL Football Interesting Highschool HC Situation

"Strong leaders hire people who make them uncomfortable. I hired a whole coaching staff who, at times make me uncomfortable, because I want to be challenged about everything. That's what great leaders do. When a person doesn't want to be challenged, it says more about them."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth.ip/ar-AA1lyNEH

He was fired.

Default Re: Interesting Highschool HC Situation

No way. That doesn’t happen. (Sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    No way. That doesn’t happen. (Sarcasm)
    Nope. Never happens around here especially with the touchy feely women who are now in administrative rolls. They would never be threaten by the strong presence of a man who is head ball coach.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Nope. Never happens around here especially with the touchy feely women who are now in administrative rolls. They would never be threaten by the strong presence of a man who is head ball coach.
    And men have no difficulty working for a strong woman?? Spend time in the military. Talk about cultural shock. Works both ways. Strong folks aren’t welcomed at most levels. One got crucified doing it.

"In those two seasons, Gladnick openly shares that he sacrificed the salary the school was giving him to help attract a number of talented underclassmen that contributed right away, scoring 40 of the team's 57 touchdowns on the year"

Sounds a bit more than that. LOL

Thread Information