Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

Default LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

Join Us:

Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

On point tonight, keep up the great work guys. RaginPagin is currently the best athletic marketing our University has and you guys do it you because you care. Thanks for telling it like it is and holding those accountable that can make a difference in building for the future rather than accepting the status quo.

3. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

Very lucid and civil.

Fantastic point/counterpoint discussion that had me going back and forth in my head on where I fell on the particular topics discussed.

Schultz is the real deal.

5. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Very lucid and civil.

Fantastic point/counterpoint discussion that had me going back and forth in my head on where I fell on the particular topics discussed.
    And this is the goal, right here. Obviously, we all feel like our POV is the correct one, but at the end of the day, it's to spur conversation and keep ALL of the issues on the table. The frustration with MBB has always been, only one side of the story gets told to the fanbase. The propaganda side. The segment about MBB was not to convince anyone that Bob is a bum, but to illustrate the full picture of how our base feels about MBB in its entirety.

Thanks for watching.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And this is the goal, right here. Obviously, we all feel like our POV is the correct one, but at the end of the day, it's to spur conversation and keep ALL of the issues on the table. The frustration with MBB has always been, only one side of the story gets told to the fanbase. The propaganda side. The segment about MBB was not to convince anyone that Bob is a bum, but to illustrate the full picture of how our base feels about MBB in its entirety.

Thanks for watching.
    Enjoyed the show. Good discussions

7. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

. . . oh, and Nico . . . my how agenda's change things here . . . Nico is now the greatest thing since sliced bread . . . but remember, Dr. Maggard brought Nico here because he knew what we were getting . . . another fine hire by our current AD . . .

8. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Schultz is the real deal.
    . . . it was amazing watching the comments in support of Dave as he completely reshaped the narrative for almost 2 hours . . .

9. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . it was amazing watching the comments in support of Dave as he completely reshaped the narrative for almost 2 hours . . .
    He literally agreed with 95% of what we offered up.

The point he made about QB injuries and not having anyone for more than 6 consecutive games after having Levi for almost 40 straight was a good one.

11. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

. . . oh, and Nico . . . my how agenda's change things here . . . Nico is now the greatest thing since sliced bread . . . but remember, Dr. Maggard brought Nico here because he knew what we were getting . . . another fine hire by our current AD . . .
    I simply asked the question and stated why it was a fair question to ask. You are here to troll and be seen. ____ off.

12. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

He literally agreed with 95% of what we offered up.
    . . . it will be interesting to see how much time he is allowed on the RR in the future after last night . . . your listeners demanded that it be plenty . . .

Thanks for having Dave on. He has no dog in the fight and brings a view of indifference.

You’ll find the Alden Report buried next to YG’s plaque.

Nice job. Agree with most points.

14. Default Re: LIVE Discussion: NOLA Bowl and McNeese Losses ft Dave Schultz

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Thanks for having Dave on. He has no dog in the fight and brings a view of indifference.

You’ll find the Alden Report buried next to YG’s plaque.

Nice job. Agree with most points.
    . . . it was more a view of difference . . . it was nice to find out that the state of everything athletic at Louisiana really does not suck . . . for that, thanks Dave . . .

I simply asked the question and stated why it was a fair question to ask. You are here to troll and be seen. ____ off.
    I agree. You can always tell that someone is trying to engage in rational discourse when they tell dissenting opinions to ____ off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information