Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: Cajuns at McNeese

Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Being youre an LSU fan, why don't you just tell us?
    I've repeatedly said I'm not an LSU fan.

The false dichotomy that RP users must either be UL fans or LSU fans is as ridiculously illogical as the idea that if another fanbase dislikes you it's because they are scared of you.

Don’t forget Fulks was in the portal last year until it was pointed out he had to sit a year. That leverage is gone this spring.

So far I’ve heard refs and NIL as the two biggest excuses for yesterday’s game. What else we got?

4. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    So far I’ve heard refs and NIL as the two biggest excuses I’ve heard for yesterday’s game. What else we got?
    . . . score . . .

I might be the only one to think this, but a loss to McNeese isn't really that bad. They only have two losses on the season--La. Tech and Western Carolina (who beat Notre Dame). If you want to complain about losses, we need to look back at Samford and Wright State.

So far I’ve heard refs and NIL as the two biggest excuses I’ve heard for yesterday’s game. What else we got?
    Lake charles has a lower elevation than Lafayette. Ball bounced different.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Fulks is elite at playmaking. He just doesn't have a guard next to him that can go get a bucket when needed.
    Elite is not a word I'd use. He is very good at getting to the rim and drawing fouls and making plays but he was locked down the last minute or so on those final possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I might be the only one to think this, but a loss to McNeese isn't really that bad. They only have two losses on the season--La. Tech and Western Carolina (who beat Notre Dame). If you want to complain about losses, we need to look back at Samford and Wright State.
    We were all aware that Mcneese was going to have a good squad this year

So far I’ve heard refs and NIL as the two biggest excuses for yesterday’s game. What else we got?
    The crowd said naughty words towards our players. And the music wasn’t loud enough or vulgar enough. And they heard USL, ULL, and Lafayette the whole game

But we covered the spread…lol

10. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

There in sits the point many have made.

Coaching is the #1 factor between winning and losing, which of course includes the ability to find and secure talent.

I've repeatedly said I'm not an LSU fan.

The false dichotomy that RP users must either be UL fans or LSU fans is as ridiculously illogical as the idea that if another fanbase dislikes you it's because they are scared of you.
    Yet you keep it a secret who you actually support.

Don’t let anybody else say otherwise…Bob Marlin is the reason for the basketball team we have.

13. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Anyone saying losing to McNeese in anything "isn't really that bad" should not be taken seriously. We are infected with the loser disease around this place.

Ricky Bustle got schit canned for losing to McNeese 20+ years ago. Marlin gets defended for losing to McNeese in 2023. Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Anyone saying losing to McNeese in anything "isn't really that bad" should not be taken seriously. We are infected with the loser disease around this place.

Ricky Bustle got schit canned for losing to McNeese 20+ years ago. Marlin gets defended for losing to McNeese in 2023. Think about that.
    No he didn’t. He got fired 3 years later but I’ll let you cook son.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

Bustle got another 3 seasons after that debacle. And some people here are still naive enough to think Des will be let go if he has a losing record next year. Embrace the suck!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information