Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns at McNeese

Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Can "state" be added to the end of this thread title

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    When is the last time we had a big road win like that, Wade did it after only a handful of games.
    You'll have to extend his contract again to find out.

I cannot believe I'm going to say this, and feel free to crucify me for doing so.

Dr. Maggard and the administration need to look at what is happening with the McNeese St. basketball program right now and take notes. Look at what a change in leadership has done in Lake Charles. Am I saying we need to go get a scumbag like Will Wade? Absolutely not. But there are plenty of young, firey coaches ready to take a program to the next level. A change needs to be made or we will continue to be mediocre at best with 500 butts in the seats at every home game.

4. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    I cannot believe I'm going to say this, and feel free to crucify me for doing so.

Dr. Maggard and the administration need to look at what is happening with the McNeese St. basketball program right now and take notes. Look at what a change in leadership has done in Lake Charles. Am I saying we need to go get a scumbag like Will Wade? Absolutely not. But there are plenty of young, firey coaches ready to take a program to the next level. A change needs to be made or we will continue to be mediocre at best with 500 butts in the seats at every home game.
    Martin Hall has no vision and no desire to “take a chance.” They along with the Rebounder’s Social Club are comfy as can be. I’m just going to enjoy the humor in it all. That’s nothing left to do.

I think I would take Will Wade if he went to confession and got a blessing from the Bishop.

confession and a novena, minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Martin Hall has no vision and no desire to “take a chance.” They along with the Rebounder’s Social Club are comfy as can be. I’m just going to enjoy the humor in it all. That’s nothing left to do.
    Good ole Cajun mafia started by Authement, Blanco stills runs Supreme. Not untill we get a new president are things going to change

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Good ole Cajun mafia started by Authement, Blanco stills runs Supreme. Not untill we get a new president are things going to change
    Agreed, as long he is not from the Authement tree. Has to be new blood not associated in any way with the last 50 years of MH.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I think I would take Will Wade if he went to confession and got a blessing from the Bishop.
    Would need an exorcism.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Martin hall gave the ok to fire Marlin 2 years ago. Maggard didn't because their wives are best buds. Now UL basketball is dying and we are stuck with Big Fish until he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It helps when Michigan out right sucks. Howard might of did well in year 2 of his tenure but it’s been a downward slide since and should have been fired when he struck a Wisconsin assistant coach. But he’s a Michigan man. They’re going nowhere this season.
    You go on the road a beat a good P5 program on their home court. It's impressive nonetheless even if UM is struggling a bit. We can NEVER make that claim

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    confession and a novena, minimum.
    If he is truly contrite.
    Yes hire him today. Everything he did is now pretty much legal as he communicated $$$ offers via a 3rd party and not directly himself (stupid rule but tampering 100% legal if done via 3rd party).so not a lot to forgive.

The fact that he ____ed Coach Marlin off.a few years later has somehow morphed itself into a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    If he is truly contrite.
    Yes hire him today. Everything he did is now pretty much legal as he communicated $$$ offers via a 3rd party and not directly himself (stupid rule but tampering 100% legal if done via 3rd party).so not a lot to forgive.

The fact that he ____ed Coach Marlin off.a few years later has somehow morphed itself into a good thing.
    If Bob Marlin is a man, Wade actics at the end of that game, after “Big Fish” talked ____ himself prior to the game, shouldn’t bother him.

They should only bother the overly sensitive Marlin fan club.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    If he is truly contrite.

He will likely be in the tournament this year and we won't

15. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Iowa is only one I can think of but was natural game technically in a tourney in Cayman Islands
    Even that win was against a very poor Iowa team.
    Y’all may recall that we were loaded with talent a few years back and later got spanked mercilessly by an OK Clemson team.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information